He nodded. "It's all right. You can take your time to decide. I'll try not to rush you or anything."

"Thanks. And um... I'm glad you told me your gay. I won't tell anyone, though, if you don't want me to."

"Thank you," Draco replied as he let out his breath, relieved that Harry accepted him. "I really appreciate that. Anyway, you can go back to your friends now. Granger and Weasley must've already exchanged a hundred theories as to why I brought you here. It's either that or they found another reason to argue." The only reason he said that is because he never told Pansy about his detour. She's probably looking for him right now.

Harry chuckled. "Yeah, you're right. I guess I better go to them now."

"I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Yep. Bye Draco!"

"See you, Harry!"

As they parted ways, they didn't notice an older student peer from one of the empty classrooms they believed to be unoccupied. Cedric smiled as he watched Harry's tousled head disappear. He honestly couldn't believe how nice and adorable he really is. And apparently, the young Gryffindor enjoys reading Shakespeare as much as he does. He made a mental note to ask his mother about "Twelfth Night" when he comes home for Christmas. He hasn't read that yet, and he hasn't even heard of it. Perhaps Mum would be delighted to hear about it. As a half-blood, she was raised by a witch and a Muggle father, so she was exposed to Muggle literature. She made it a point to make Cedric read them along with all the spell books provided by his father. And for that, he was grateful.

Later that night, Harry laid in his bed with his eyes closed, trying to sort everything he learned from Draco. Boys love boys... or at least some of them do. He wondered if he ever felt the same thing. He remembered having a crush on a girl in Year 5 (4th grade), but he never had feelings for boys. He tried to look back on his experience. He used to always blush and feel unnecessarily awkward around her. He tried to think of a time he felt that again. And when he did, his eyes snapped open. There's only one other person who made him feel that way. Cedric Diggory. Does that make him gay? No, he had a crush on a girl. Is it possible that he could have a crush on a boy at the same time? The more he thought about it, the more his head would be squeezed like a sopping rag. It didn't help that Dean and Seamus were making strange sounds again.

"Keep it down, you two, I'm trying to sleep," Ron muttered.

"It's all right, Trevor, they're just doing what your parents did before you were born," Neville whispered to his toad.

Finally, after so many questions blew up in his head, a single question sprang out of his lips like the lone survivor of an explosion. "Seamus, why do you call Dean your daddy? Does that mean you're related?"

The room became quieter than an underwater cave. The sounds coming from Dean's bed became nothing but a memory, gone with the past.

"They're having intercourse, Harry," Ron told him.

"What's that?"

Ron looked up from his pillow. "Sorry?"

"And what did Neville mean when he said that Dean and Seamus are doing something that Trevor's parents did before he was born?"

Realization struck all of them.

"Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................."

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......"

"Welllllllllllll............................................."

The racket in Dean's bed returned, and it became more frenzied with each second that passed. The two boys emerged with wrinkled pajamas, ruddy cheeks, and unkempt hair. Ron looked at them in disbelief. "Bloody hell, you've been shagging each other in front of a cinnamon roll."