"Suprise, babe..~"

Jong-wu waved for a taxi, his shoulders heavy. Letting out a deep, sharp sigh. "Where am I even going..?"

His phone vibrated, a text flashed across his screen. "Jung-hwa." his eyes darken as his hands move to open the message, he hears the clinking of the bracelet around his wrist. His heart tightening. His attention is averted to her text, "I heard you were discharged, what are you doing now?" his fingers slowly typed out, "Leaving." Ji-eun broke up with him, Jae-ho's dead. There's no point in staying anymore. and he's gone too...

A taxi honks at him, snapping him away from his thoughts, opening the trunk, he throws his luggage inside. He then reluctantly walks over to the car's door and gets in. The drivers movements stiffen as he recognizes the dark face that has entered his taxi. Jong-wu's eyes shift towards the rearview mirror, mearly out of paranoia. "Ah..Just take me to a bus stop nearby." The man nodded and started driving, glancing at Jong-wu every now and then. Something caught the drivers eye, glistening in the moonlight was a bracelet, chain bracelet with teeth attached. Disgust and uncomfortableness was plastered all over the mans face. Jong-wu made eye contact, scaring the mans eyes off of him. Jong-wu peered out the window, his phone vibrating again. He rolls his eyes. "Why the hell does she care so much?"

"Babe."
His heartbeat quickened, throwing his phone down on the seat, his eyes widen in shock. The feeling of vomiting bubbled up inside. He threw his hands up to his head, gripping and pulling at his hair. He clenches his eyes shut, shaky breaths escape his lips, catching the drivers attention. Jong-wu smacked at his head to calm the pounding, the voices, the memories all coming back at once. He covers his mouth trying to hold back his urge to hurl. "Stop the car! Let me out right now!" He screams, startling the man into coming to a complete stop instantly, he picks up his phone slowly. Opening the car door, rushing to the trunk, pulling his stuff out in a rush. A scream built up in his throat. The driver was so startled once he heard the trunk slam shut, he drove off in a hurry. Not even letting Jong-wu pay, he then reluctantly looked at his messages, his hands shaking. "Fuck, fuck.." He drops to his knees, reading the message. "H-He's.. alive..?" For some reason he felt oddly relieved, but terrified. Would he come for him? Obviously he would. He wants his 'artwork' back again, huh..?

Footsteps approach him slowly, but carelessly and chill. Jong-wu knows, he already knows. He hates that he can distinguish him by his footsteps. By the way he breathes. Jong-wu's eyes slowly look up, examining Mun-jo's body. He follows his legs up to his waist and torso. Mun-jo was wearing black dress pants and a turtle neck. His raven hair falling infront of his dark, demented eyes. A smile on his face, his lips part. Jong-wu sits waiting for him to say something. Anything. He wants to hear the voice that usually speaks in his head. Wait..I want to hear his voice..?

"Babe, I told you I'd be by your side."
Jong-wu stood up, making himself dizzy. He moves closer to Mun-jo. "Mun-jo..you..lived..?"

"Surprise, babe..~" A soft chuckle left his mouth as he felt Jong-wu's hand carress and poke at his chest. "H-How do I know you're real..?" he stutters and chokes on his voice.

"Well, I can interact with someone else if you'd like?" He smiles and his hand moves up to Jong-wu's adams apple, admiring it. He softly rubs it between his pointer-finger and thumb. Jong-wu makes eye contact, Mun-jo notices the glint in his eyes, faded. Hidden. "Did you miss me, babe?" Jong-wu scoffs and pushes Mun-jo away.  "No," Jong-wu looks down. "You shouldn't be here and how have you not gotten caught yet?!" he raises his voice, his eyebrows furrowing in disdain. "Babe, I only came back because I knew you got discharged..I've been healing myself somewhere pretty far away, speaking of, you should move in with me." Jong-wu's eyes widened as Mun-jo pulls down his collar to show the scar Jong-wu gave him. "Pretty, right? I can't ever stop thinking about you, my most beautiful artwork.." He moves his hand to Jong-wu's cheek, caressing it softly. For some reason Jong-wu swears he sees the darkness in Mun-jo's face lighten and his always piercing smile turn soft. He blinks it away and he tries to move on. "Stop touching me you creepy bastard." Jong-wu smacks Mun-jo's hand away. "Cmon, babe..I don't want to fight. Just come with me. You have no one else.." All of a sudden he felt his legs walking with Mun-jo. They walk up to a car, which Jong-wu assumes is Mun-jo's. Mun-jo pulls the keys out and unlocks it opening the door for Jong-wu and taking his stuff to put in his trunk. Jong-wu inhales and it smells all too much like him. Why does he recognize his scent? Why does he recognize so much about him? Why must he feel so connected to the psychotic bastard?!

He hears the driver door open and he's ripped away from his thoughts, his eyes drift to Mun-jo. "You can sleep, I won't do anything. I promise babe. You might want to, it's a bit of a long drive to the airport." Mun-jo and Jong-wu hold eye contact, Jong-wu's eyebrows furrow in confusion. "Airport? Where are you taking me?" Jong-wu says, his tone sharp. "We're going to America, you know New York?" Jong-wu's eyes widen, "New York?! What..?!" He says in surprise because he's never been in a foreign place before, it makes him uncomfortable just thinking about it. "Just a little adventure I planned for us, babe. So sleep."
Jong-wu begrudgingly turns to the window, his eyelids fluttering, heavy. Trying their best not to close, but they do.

————————————-