Prologue

I'm here now at my condo when suddenly my phone rung

"Hello who's this"

"I'ts me  your father"

"My father huh! What do you need father(sarcasm)"

"(Clear throat)I'have mission for you Demonice"

"What kind of misson (bored tone)"

"I'ts serious matter so fix your tone young lady"

"Owss..okay okay so what's mission"

"Your mission is to disguise and pretend that you'r one of a guest of that party then after that find Gerardo Gonzales
He is Drug lord so you'r mission is to kill him"

"Yeah copy and btw what time and place?

"Baltazar Hotel 7:00pm sharp"
"Okay that's all?"

"Yes tha'ts all and btw take care princess"

"Yeah yeah what ever(bored tone)

"(Chuckle) okay Bye princess"

"Bye (bored tone)"

(Tott.tot.)end call

after the call I went to the bathroom and wore a dress with a cut in the middle
And after I got dressed I prepared my things like a gun, and a dagger.

F
A
S
T
F
O
R
W
A
R
D

BALTAZAR HOTEL

I'm here now inside the hotel looking for drug lord Gerardo Gonzales.

Minutes later and I saw Gerardo going to the second floor of the hotel with a woman.

I followed them and they went to a room. I first looked to both sides to see if anyone was following me.
When I confirm that no one's following me I went to the door that Gerardo entered.

I grabbed the door knob and turned it and was surprised it wasn’t locked.

(That fucking old man doens't know how to lock.)

(But this is in my favor and will make it easier for me to kill him)

I slowly opened the door and when I finally opened it I entered

I slowly walked in and I went to Gerardo's room and I heard their moans and growls.

"Ahh.. faster..ohhh ..its feel good faster..plss..ohh..that's right baby..ahhh ride to dady ohh shitt..fuck ahhh.."

Before I opened the door I prepared my silentcer gun and when I fix it I kicked the door

Bogshh...

"What the fuck"

"Gerardo gerardo are you done enjoying yourself huhh?"

"Who are you bitch"

"Oh I forgot to introduce my self Im Demonice and if your asking me why Im here because Im going to kill you old man"

"You bitch how dare you to say that to me huh!!do you think you can kill me(smirk)

"Yes I can any last word old man or should I say GERARDO GONZALES THE FUCKING DRUG LORD"

"No plsss...have mercy on me"

"Owss..sorry darling I don't know the word mercy because you know  mercy is not my vocubolary"

Bang.Bang..

"Kyahhh...."

Mission acomplish (smirk)

"And you dress your self then get out this room"

"Y-es maam"

Maam my ass (smirk)and I left the room and now I'm going to the parking lot.
Then I entered my car and took my cp and I called my Dad.

"Hello "

"Dad its me"

"Oh princess why? do you need something"

" I have a good news for you Dad"

"What's it princess"

"Mission acomplish (smirk)"

"Oh congrats no wonder that your my daughter princess and soon to be mafia queen"

"Yeah yeah What ever I gotta end the call now dad I'm driving"

"Okay take care princess"

"You too Dad"

To.tott.

After the call I speed up my car at high speed I didn't notice the red signal and I didnt't notice a truck crossing so the ending I hit my car into the truck.

Fuck.... Here do I die a mafia Queen will die because of a car accident
Damn it I wont allow it and I tried to open my eyes but I failed
I feel numb all over my body and gradually l can't breathe then everything went black

OTHER SIDE

"Mamatay kana mahina ka dika nababagay sa pamilyang to"

"Puro kahihiyan lang ang inaabot namin sayo"

"Desperada ka mamatay kana"

At tuluyan na nya akong  tinulak sa mataas na roof top(babalik ako tandaaan nyo yan pero sa pag babalik ko iba nako at sya ang papalit sa katawan na ito isa syang demonyo kung pumatay at malamig pa sa yelo sya ang mag hihiganti saakin sinusumpa ko yan)

Bogsh...

Everything went black

Pls support my story I hope you like it ///pls votw❤️🤧