Chapter 8

On Anna's way home her phone was in the passenger sit when it went off. Anna pulled up to a red light and read the text. It was from Jacob and as she read it tears filled in her eyes.

"Baby girl I had a great night with you and im so happy i can call you my girl. I am never gonna hurt you. I want to take you mudding and i want to be with you every second. You are always on my mind and i nver want to let you go."

As she was reading the text the red light turned to green. As she continued home all she thought about was how amazing of a night she had. She was hoping they could have a night like this again. As she pulled up into her drive way she relized that the house was dark and that everyone was in bed. She walked through the front door and went straight to her room. When she sat on her bed she opened up her text from Jacob and replied:

"Heyy love just letting you know I made it home ok!"

"OK thanks for letting me know Beautiful! Imma go to bed. I'll text you tomorrow! I love you Princess!" he replied back a minute later.

Anna was really happy that she finally got Jacob! He was all she could think about when they weren't together! Even though it was past midnight Anna texted Becca and told her that Jacob had asked her to be his girlfriend when she at his house!! Anna was really tired but couldn't

fall asleep so she turned her TV on in her room and watched it till she fell asleep!

At four o'clock in the morning Anna woke up to her text messages going off!! She had two text when she looked at her phone! One of the text was from Becca and it said "congratulations" and the second text she saw was from Jacob! The text from Jacob said "Hey baby, I know it's late and you probably asleep but I just wanted to tell you that I loved you!! I can't wait to see you beautiful face again!"

She knew her and Jacob would probably hang out tomorrow as she thought about him. She Locked her phone back rolled over and went back to sleep!