The Silver Wolf

Chapter1

"Kayla get up! Jasmins already up and ready shes calling the taxi!" My mother shouted.

 Well im Kayla Atoms but known as Kayla Adams, I am the silver wolf in this century because it gets passed down but it strange because the silver wolf has one, twins or triplets but my greatgrandmother had five children twins, then twins, then one (My grandmother was the one!) And each silver wolf has a mate from the the Midnight Moon Pack seems were Midday Rose.

 Nobody knows im the silver wolf though my pack just think im wierd but my grandmother beleives in me seems it happend to her mother so she knows the signs.

 Most werewolves have brown hair and brown eyes that go darker when angry.

 And I have long Sandy Blonde HAIR.

My eyes are deep blue but when im angry go pale white with no pupils.

 Also Im as pale as a vampire.

Im moving to Mallorca, Palmanova to live with my aunt whose in the Midnight Moon to help my sister Jasmine find a mate because they think shes the silver wolf basicly they don't care for me.

 I got into my beat up K.A while my sister got into hershiny aston Martin 2010.

 We drove to the airport Jasmin got onto the private jet while I had to take a normal plane with an annoying six year old kicking my chair behind me.

 As it finaly landed, I quickly grabbed my luggage because Jasmine would leave me here.

 I hurried out and could'nt see Jasmine all of a sudden Jasmine stormed over not looking Happy.

"Why did'nt you get my luggage?" She asked.

 I gaped, she got the private jet and I got a public plane and she still wanted me to get her luggage, im honoustly starting to think that she beleives she is the silver wolf.

 When we got to the packhouse I sighed, why me honoustly though.

 "Jasmine! How are you?" My aunt shouted ignoring me.

 "Im fine busy like you know all powerful wolves are!" She laughed.

Then who obviously was the alpha walked in with a boy around my age.

 "Hello im Alpha James! and this is my son Xavier!" James said.

 All the while though Xavier.

 i think stared at me.

 "So is it true you are the silver wolf?" James surprisingly asked me.

 "No shes not the silver wolf I am! Shes just a wierdo see shes got blonde hair and blue eyes plus shes not even a wolf daddy saids shes just a carryer to carry someones pups!"She said,chuckling at the end.

 I turned to her.

"You know whats wierd?" I said to her.

 "You!"she chuckled.

 "Oh no not that but your wolf is a sandy colour not silver at all!" I said with a pretend confused face.

"What turn into a wolf now!" James thundered in his Alpha voice, he must of beleived the silver wolf was here so hello!

 Oh yeah and the whole mate thing thats real but you find your mate the fullmoon after you meet them.

 She did and turned into a sandy colour wolf.

 James shook his head.

"I hate liers!" James snarled.

 Jasmin gulped.

 "What are you going to do?" Xavier asked.

 "Shes going to have to train with the pups to train her for lieing!"James said, "So your not a wolf?"

"No im just a carryer but they say if none of us are the silver wolf i will carry it!" I said,"But they treat me rubbish because they beleive Jasmine is!" I muttered.

 Xavier must of heared because he chuckled.

"Xav, take them to there room!" James said.

I've got feeling that James knows.

 "So how old are you?" Xavier asked me.

"18, a scenior," I answered.

 "you know we'd be great together I wonder if im your mate then i'll be alpha female!" Jasmine butted in.

 Xavier scoffed, "Sorry but my mate is not a lier who ever she may be!" He said.

 She scoffed and walked intothe forrest.

 "Wow, who does she think she is?" He asked.

"The silver wolf!" I answered.

 He chuckled,while I smirked.

 "So your just a carrier ahh?" He asked.

 "Yep!" I answered.

This isma first story so.....