Part 4🔞

⚠️There will be some smut in this chapter⚠️

No ones POV
The couple have been shopping for a while now. And probably have been to every store in the whole mall. They ate,went to clothing,shoe and toy stores. But there was one store in particular Minho wanted to go to. "Hey baby can we go to one more store before going home?" Minho asked with a slight smirk on his face. "Yeah sure!" Jisung said obliviously. "Ok let's go!" Minho said intertwining both their hands and walking to the store. After a couple minutes of walking they stood in front of a store that sold items that shocked Jisung. "M-Minho why d-do you want to g-go in here?" Jisung whimpered in Minho's ear as he was blushing a really dark red. "Just cause" Minho replied smugly and started to drag Jisung into the store.

If your wondering what store they were at, well it was a store that contained adult things. (Yes I know that sounded cringe. But I didn't know how else to word it😭) Once they entered the store Han quietly gasped and looked at Minho with wide eyes. "Minho!" Jisung yelled at the older. "What?" Minho looked at him confused. "Wh-what are we doing in this s-store?!" Jisung whispered yelled. Minho then leaned down to Jisung and whispered in his ear and said, "Like I said, just cause" He pulled his head away and dragged Jisung to the clothes section of the store. And the younger's eyes widened probably for the 50th time in about 5 minutes. What Jisung saw was a bunch of sets of lingerie. And most of them included things like collars,but plugs,animal ears,whips and vibrators. "Hmm I think this one would look great on you baby" Minho said while pointing at one and smiling. "I-I" Jisung tried to form a sentence but couldn't cause of shock. "Ooh is my baby shy?hmm?" Minho teased. While Jisung just whined and hid in Minho's chest. The older just chuckled.
Time skip
After about 30 minutes of Jisung being shy and praised by Minho about how good he's going to look in the things they picked out. They finally were ready to go home. As they were walking out of the store Jisung was looking down trying to hide his blush. "Aww baby are you shy?" Minho teased him for the 1000th time today. "Sh-shut up" Jisung mumbled while playfully hitting Minho's arm. He just chuckled and held Han's hand. They then loaded all the stuff they bought in the car and told the driver to bring them home. While in the car Jisung felt a hand on his thigh and slowly felt it go up to his pant zipper. "Yah! What are you doing?" Jisung whispered yelled. "What? I'm not doing anything" Minho said with an innocent smile on his face. Then he got a call and answered it. But he didn't take his hand off Jisung's pant zipper. Jisung whimpered and tried to get his hand off before he got hard but Minho just squeezed his member. Which made Jisung moan. He immediately covered his mouth and tried to tell Minho to stop. But Minho did just the opposite. He decided to close the window that was in between the driver and people in the back so the driver couldn't hear what was going on. Jisung looked at him and mouthed to stop. But Minho shook his head and started to unzip his pants.
Jisung then pushed his hand away and scooted all the way to the left to the window. And stuck his tongue out at Minho who was looking at him. The look he was giving Jisung brought shivers down his spine. After about another 15 minutes Minho hung up the phone and turned to Jisung. "Oh baby your in for a treat when we get home" He said while growling in his ear. This made Jisung shiver once more.

Another 30 minutes went by and they finally reached the house. A bunch of maids came out and started to unload the shopping bags. Jisung offered to help but Minho just dragged him into the house and up to their room. What he didn't notice is that Minho had the bags from the last store they went to in his hands. Then Jisung was pushed against the wall. "You've been a Badboy baby" Minho said in a raspy voice which made Jisung whimper. "H-how h-have I b-been a-" Minho didn't let finish and smashed their lips together. Then he pulled back for air. Both were a panting mess. Then Minho went to grab one of the bags. "Go into the bathroom and put this on for me baby" Minho said with a smirk. Jisung grabbed the bag and nodded then headed towards the bathroom. Once Jisung opened the bag he gasped and blushed. He then put the outfit on and looked in the mirror. It was a maid dress that had a red ribbon on the top. And came with black stockings. And he looked in the bag again and saw a pair of cat ears.
Han's outfit