Peter:

Hey so good news I found her bad news she's off her face in a bar with a random dude should I go in?!

Yes Peter go in and get her

Okay I'm on my way in I'll let you know if I manage to get her home love u xx

Peter was like my son at this point, I didn't like kids but he was the only person I cared about for a really long time and he warms my cold heard.

"We will be back in about 5 minutes and it's 3:28am so people are probably asleep so be quiet when we get in" Steve said looking at the yawning team.

"Yeh yeh okay okay" Wanda waved him off yawning.

*Bing*

Peter:

Right so she came with me and I'm currently wrestling her to get in the shower cause she's thrown up twice

It's okay kid I'm just landing so I'm gonna sort her out go to sleep thank you sm xx

Anything for you Hannah xx

The ship landed and I placed the hard drive in Tony's locked draw for him to investigate in the morning right now I needed to investigate the Yelena situation.

Walking into her bathroom there she was head in the toilet throwing up.

"Oh Jesus" I said running to her holding her hair back as she got the last of it out of her.

"pEtEr I SaId I'm OkAy" she said clearly off her face as she kept her hair in the toilet.

"Yeh I'm not Peter love" I said as she pulled her hair back all of a sudden and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Cmon strip your getting in the shower" I said as I left the room to get you some clean clothes.

"NoOoOo I dIdNt WaNt YoU To SeE mE LiKe ThIs" she said groaning as she got in the shower.

"Get showered and then go to bed I'll check in on you later Mrs and you better be in bed okay" I said walking out closing the door behind me heading to the elevator to peters floor.

*Knock* *knock*

I heard shuffling feet and something drop as Peter cursed under his breath as he swung the door open his face softening at the sight of me.

"Can't sleep again?" I said looking at him with sad eyes

"No I cant I have tried everything, counting sheep, warm milk nothing."

"Cmon" I said walking into his room climbing in his bed as he walked over to me cuddling into me.

"It's okay Peter you can rest now" I said playing with his hair.

Peter has had consistent nightmare about his mum and dad since he moved in with us. The bullying at his school didn't help and ever since he could only get back to sleep with my company.

"goodnight mom" he said as he drifted into a deep sleep.

mom...

My eyes started to tear up as I looked down at the sweet young boy. He didn't deserve this he didn't deserve any of it. He was the most caring intellectual boy who has had nothing but pain his life yet whenever he walks in the room he makes everyone feel better.

"Goodnight Peter" I said kissing his forehead as I released myself from his grip and slowly and quietly shut the door behind me. Now let's go check on Yelena.

Creaking the door open I popped my head round the corner to see a sleepy Yelena sat up in bed waiting for me.

"Why are u still awake go to sleep" i said looking at her turning the light off. Turning round to walk out the room she said

"Do you care about me as much as I care about you" she said a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Yelena...."

"Oh course you don't how could I be so stupid, your too good your too good for me I can't believe I though it was real" she said now crying.

"Stop it right now" I said looking at her as I walked to her bed and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"I love you Yelena belova"