Dream Man

Childe picked you up, then took you back to your room's comfort.

He carefully put you down on your bed, then put the covers on you. You were already asleep.

"You know, you're a nice girl." he sat down next to you. He just stared at your face, watching you breath in and out. Your chest was moving slowly, and your mouth was slightly open.

Childe slowly put a hand on your face, then on your lips. He really wanted to kiss them.

He started to lean in closer and closer to your face, only inches away from your mouth. He could feel your hot breath on his face as you slowly in- then exhaled. His left hand was on the other side of the bed, and his right one was next to you. He was now so close to you that he felt your warmth and wanted you even more.

But suddenly, he stopped.

"It's not right.." he sighed, then leaned back. He looked at your face once more, now a sad expression written all over his face. He slowly caressed your cheeks, then planted a small kiss on them, then stood up and started to leave.

But you grabbed his wrist. You grabbed his wrist, and didn't let it go. Childe looked back and saw that your eyes were still closed.

"She's probably dreaming" he thought to himself. But your grasp on his wrist didn't loosen up, and he couldn't move your hand away forcefully, since that would wake you up. He didn't want that.

He went back next to you and sat down on your bed once more. Now your hand was in his palm, and he was slowly caressing your small fingers. While he was looking at your face, he chuckled a little.

"I sometimes wish you were as peaceful as this when you're awake." he whispered.

~You were in the same place that Childe rescued you from. It wasn't dark and you weren't tied up this time. You were standing in a corner, and two men were right in front of you. One of them was Childe and the other was Scaramouche.

"Childe, get away from him, he's dangerous!" you told your friend. But he started to laugh.

"Don't worry, he's a...friend of mine." he said. You looked at him in horror. You couldn't belive that the man you loved befriended the man you despised the most.

The two of them turned around, and started to leave. But you reached after Childe and grabbed his wrist.

"Please, don't go." you said, a tear almost escaping your eyes. Everything bacme black around you, and only you and your friend was left there in the void.

Childe started to walk towards you, and you were getting ready for the worst. You shut your eyes closed and clenched your teeth.

But then, he suddenly hugged you.

"Don't worry, I'll never leave. But, it is true that Scaramouche is my friend." he explained. You hugged him back.

"I don't care, as long as you're with me." you said, while hugging him tightly. ~

By the time you woke up the clock has already struck 6 p.m., but you had the best dream ever.

You got out of your bed to find your plush bear missing from your shelf.

You started to search for it, but it was in vain. That teddy bear was lost, the one you cared so much about.

You suddenly remembered that Childe took you here.

"It was probably him" you said, while quickly putting on some clothes and brushing your hair to run after him.

You ran trough the city and started your search for the man that stole your plush. You searched everywhere, and eventually you found him at the closest restaurant. He was talking with Zhongli.

"There you are you thief!" you ran up to him.

"What are you talking about?" he asked, but he knew what you were talking about.

"Give me back Child!" you yelled at him. He almost bursted out laughing.

"Who? Child?" he joked around. Now you were rather angry, and wanted to hit him so bad.

"Listen here, mister, if you don't give my plush back you're gonna regret it so bad." you started to raise your voice. He actually thought back to that one time you flirted with him, and he gulped.

"And how exactly are you planning on making me regret it?" he out his hands on his hip.

"Oh, so you now even admit what you did!"

"I've never said I stole your plush." he continued.

"Then how do you know I was talking about my plush? You just asked who was Child." you shot back at him. "And also, you didn't say it wasn't you."

Childe sighed in defeat.

"Okay, it really was me. But I don't intend on giving it back to you any time soon." he turned around. Now you were really angry, and you couldn't help hut hit him in the arm.

"Give me back my plush!" you yelled, tears forming in your eyes. Childe noticed it, and pat your head.

"Alright, alright, just don't cry, I'm going to give it back to you." he sighed. You just smiled, and then jogged away. You went back into your room to grab a few things from your room and go to Lumine and Paimon.

Just when you were about to leave, you heard a knock on your door...