Saying this,he pulled Nandini towards him holding her arms tightly.

Nandini- Mann...Manik leave me! It's hurting!

Manik held her more tightly- Ohh! Now it's hurting you! Mera kya Nandini?? Tumhe koi idea hai how much hurt I'm by listening to your answer ?

Nandini has tears in her eyes looking at his eyes which were filled with tears and hurt.

Nandini- I know Manik you're hurt because of my decision. But....

Manik - But what? Haa what?? Nothing! You fucking don't care! It was so easy to say yes na?? Haina?

Nandini had enough of his accusations, and mostly she was hurt listening to him.
She pushed him and immediately slapped him on his left cheek, making him stumble,shock and astound.

Nandini- Done with your accusations?? Haa? Ya aur kuch bolna hai?? Samjhte kya ho aap khudko ha?? It wasn't easy for me to say yes! Aur abhi maine sirf uss ladke se milne ke liye ha bola hai,not for marriage!Aur agar shadi b hogi tab bhi mai khud nahi janti ki kaise rahungi mai aap ke bina! Kab,kya,kaise mai khud nahi janti! But,apke "kyu" ka answer mai aapko deti hoon!
Aaj jo subha hua hamare beech vo galat tha Manik!
(Listening her this sentence Manik immediately looked at her)
Mai nahi chahti aisa aur kabhi ho hamare beech. This can destroy our pure bond and friendship. I know that was just in the heat of the moment,but nahi hona chahiye tha na. Mere liye hamari friendship ki aur hamare bond ki koi keemat nahi hai, agar ye bond ko kuch hua to mai marr jaungi...marr jaungi!

Manik immediately hugged a crying Nandini. He now knew,she was correct. He too would never want to spoil their friendship and do anything to keep it forever.

Manik- shh...shh! Meri jaan! Am sorry! Manik is sorry jaan! Maaf kardo mujhe! I can't see ur tears ! Please! I don't know, you going away from me, triggered me to react like this. I can't stay away from you and living without you is impossible.

Nandini hugged him back and kept crying. Both of them held each other tightly feeling their presence like its their last time.Breaking the hug, Nandini spoke,

Nandini- Mani, kabhi na kabhi ye hona hi tha na! Me getting married would never break our bond and friendship. Aap hamesha meri first priority rahoge! Nandini promise!

Manik smiled and kissed her forehead- I know jaan! But still, mai tumhare is decision mein tumhare sath nahi rahunga Nandini.

Nandini- Mani?

Manik- Yes Nandini!Now that you've taken your decision,I won't stop you ,but i would not be there with you! Mai tumhe khud se durr jate nahi dekh sakta! Isiliye,I've decided to not be a part of any of your marriage decisions. I know,mai galat hoon but maine bhi apna decision le lia.

Nandini cryingly- Mani, aap aise kyu kar rahe ho?? Aapke sath ke bagair mai kuch nahi kar sakti.

Manik- Nandini, you are grown up girl now, deciding to get married. You don't need my support anymore now. Always remember hamari friendship aur tumhara dost tumhare liye hamesha rahega,but not in this!

Nandini angrily - Thik hai Manik! If that's what you want! I would never ask you for anything!

Saying this,she was about to leave the room,when Manik held her hand and pulled her and immediately hugged her tightly. Nandini reciprocated the hug.

Manik- our last hug! Bye Nandini...All the best!
Nandini kept silent because she knew she have stay strong for what she have decided.
Breaking apart,Manik left the room immediately.

Little did they know, two evil twin were standing outside their room and hearing all their conversation. They too left immediately knowing Manik coming outside. Mukti and cabir moved towards the other room to talk.

Mukti- I soo knew ki aaj kuch hua hai inn dono ke bich!

Cabir- lagta hai kuch jyada hi spicy and hot hua hai!;)

Mukti glared at him- shut up yaar cabir!

Cabir- ok ok! But mukti, did you see the same what I saw??

Mukti- yes cabir! How blind they are in their friendship,that they cannot understand their love for each other! How much they are drowned in love but faking it in the name of their friendship!

Cabir- hmmm...true! Pata nahi ab kya hoga! Because I know Manik would stay true to his words and so would Nandini.

Mukti- Lecce!what's destined for them aage!

Cabir- yup! Because I too want everything to happen naturally! Agar vo dono destined hai,to no matter what they'll be together!

Mukti- True! And if not,then it was never meant to be!
Saying soo they too left for living room joining others.

End