Chapter 2

In case someone still couldn't remember the name:

Shen Mu (our MC) x Qiu Yuan
Lin Yi x Yu Shaozhe

Qiu Yuan and Yu Shaozhe is the top/seme/1
Shen Mu and Lin Yi is the bottom/uke/0

*Please take note that Banana will censor some exact pron words (because I don't know how sensitive is wattpad with this). So, the typos are intentional. If you don't like it, well... sorry to see you go~ _(;3/

----

Bai Xiyu, the owner of Heated Silence Bar, and Shen Mu have known each other for many years. He knows that Shen Mu likes to play around but also has a high standard. He rarely plays too heavily with other people, so it is especially difficult to ask him out. Since he started going out with Qiu Yuan, Shen Mu has never spared a glance at other people. Every time he comes to the bar, he just shows off his intimacy with his boyfriend.

However, for today, Bai Xiyu doesn't know what happened today... He watched Shen Mu and the curly-haired handsome boy lovingly hugged each other and felt a little complicated inside. He didn't hear anything like Shen Mu broke up with Qiu Yuan? The amount of shous waiting to get slept by Qiu Yuan can fill up his entire bar, should he help to reserve a spot for his little buddies first? Bai Xiyu's thoughts went back and forth and wandered thousands of miles away. Finally, the main character appeared at the door after half an hour.

Sitting down beside Shen Mu as usual, Qiu Yuan reached out to circle Shen Mu at his waist as a sign of ownership. A tall and handsome young man in a suit came into the bar together with Qiu Yuan too. Little Curly cheered as soon as he saw him and pulled the young man down to sit. Next, Little Curly sat directly on his lap. Oh oh oh, it turned out that they are just best friends. Bai Xiyu laughed at himself for thinking too much. Then he continued to stare at the two couples with his cheeks in his hands. It's really pleasing to the eye~

Because the next day is Sunday, Shen Mu indulged himself and drank a few more glasses. He likes to drink and can drink quite a lot. But he tends to play crazier under the stimulation of alcohol. Because he always felt groggy after waking up the next day, Shen Mu usually restrains himself from drinking during working days. Now that Qiu Yuan is by his side, he can sleep in for a whole day tomorrow. Hence, he can drink as much as he likes right now!

When Qiu Yuan felt Shen Mu unconsciously rubbing against him, Qiu Yuan knew that the little alcoholic must be a little drunk. He lifted Shen Mu's face with a smile and pinched his nose. Shen Mu blushed and curved his eyes at him, subconsciously licking his own lips.

Easily seduced by Shen Mu, Qiu Yuan proceed to carry Shen Mu. There are guest rooms on the second and third floors of the Heated Silence Bar for regular customers. He and Shen Mu are familiar with the rooms a long time ago. People around made a clear chuckle but Qiu Yuan simply smiled openly and entered the elevator with his baby in his arms.

Lin Yi's eyes moved as he thought of something. Then he hooked an arm around Yu Shaozhe's neck with a hehe smile. Pressing close to Yu Shaozhe's ear, he whispered something and Yu Shaozhe raised his eyebrows. Half helplessly and half amused, Yu Shaozhe said, "You just like to mess around huh."

Lin Yi threw himself into Yu Shaozhe's arms, wriggling around and acted like a baby, "Say you agree~~~" He deliberately rubbed Yu Shaozhe's cr0tch until Yu Shaozhe is almost erect. Yu Shaozhe caught Lin Yi's teasing hand and threatened slowly, "If you touch it any more, you will bear the consequences."

"Of course I will bear it. Who else?" Lin Yi tilted his head.

Yu Shaozhe stood up, sorted out the wrinkles on his clothes, and said to Lin Yi, "Let's go then. First, go and find out which room it is."