December 1st-

"This wasn't my idea of fun Angelo" It was true, I hadn't wanted to go out today. "C'mon Eli, it's your seventeenth birthday have some fun" I sighed. "You could at least tell me where we're going" I looked at Lorlie, then Ceiana. "Not yet" Ceiana laughed. "You'll have to wait" Lorlie teased. I relentlessly followed the three down the street. 

I had known Angelo for about 10 years now, ever since seven grade. I was seven and didn't really have any friends, I mean, who would talk to an anti-social child. As if that wasn't odd enough, the kids already had their groups, I moved from Washington city, how would I know anyone. It didn't help that my eyes were a bright emerald green when all the other kids with green eyes, had a duller color...normal you know? But Angelo didn't mind, we walked right up to me. He was always a really social guy I suppose, it was somewhat a shock when he got into drugs, well...for his mother anyway. She broke down, wondering if she had done something wrong, or if she had driven him to it. In the end Angelo assured her it was someone he met out at a party. 

It wasn't just Angelo and me against the world though. He was friends with Ceiana, basically since birth. She was the first to get involved with the drugs and parties, and drinking. If I had to guess she got Angelo into them, not me though. I never go with them to parties, or anywhere near them when they have anything in their systems. Not that they do it often, they don't, and they're great people don't get me wrong. 

And last but not least...Lorlie. Lorlie Donoven, a born Texan, she moved her about 3 years after me, even so the four of us have been together since. Lorlie has a sweet southern accent and she clearly misses the country side. She visits her grandmother, and mom there in little old Boerne every year, during the holidays, but ever since the divorce she's lived with her sober father. She doesn't get involved with all the vices. In fact when Cee, and Angy go out to party, she hangs out with me.

Christmas is coming up soon, right now it's December first, my birthday, and honestly I wasn't expecting or wanting to go anywhere or get anything today, but here I am being dragged down the street by the three, to an unknown location. Ceiana, and Angelo know I don't drink or do anything else, and they honor that, so it isn't anywhere bad however...

Angelo Blue, Ceiana Aglor, and Lorlie Donoven, where are you taking me?