Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Ok look you still haven't lost your virginity yet." My friend Jason joked.

His sandy blond hair and green eyes tall and athletic figure was just amazing to look at.

We had been friends for over 13 years. Since we were 3.

He knew at some point with me loving sex I would get knocked up and he wanted to know if he could just be the baby's godfather.

"Well we all know that I am not knocked up and never will be. Ifs that's what you were implying." I said smiling.

"Ok let's change subjects. I am having a party tonight do you want to come?" He asked he could be the sweetest guy ever. Not that I like him like that or anything. Maybe I do.

" Jay you asking me out?" I asked looking into his green eyes.

"If that's what you want ginger." He said jokingly.

I had the perfect curls that you just want to stick your fingers in and it was red so I got called ginger a lot.

"Ouch jay that really hurt." I said all dramatically. Touching my c cup size boob to we're my heart should be.

"Anything for you angel." He said.

That's my name don't wear it out. I thought.

"Ok well Baby I love you to." I said. He grinned like a fool.

He loves it when I call him baby. I guess it means that we might go out or something but I only consider being friends with him.

"Love ya." He said real quick and then gave me a peck on the lips.

Was he high or something or was he confused that I was someone else?

"Who you talking to." I yelled down the hallway.

"YOU!" He yelled beck.

Instantly I knew my cheeks would be red like a tomato.

What did he mean love ya?

Ok I decided he must be high.

He ran back to me and kissed me harder this time with a hint of something else.

I tangled my finger through his hair deepening the kiss instantly.

He moaned under my lips.

I pulled back reluctantly.

I said nothing just looked him and the eye and grinned like there was no tomorrow.

He was the first one to break the silence.

"Wow." He whispered in my ear.

"More like oh my god." I said once I got my voice back.

"I meant it you know." He said looking me in the eye.

There was a seriousness in his voice that I have never heard before.

"You really meant it when you said you loved me?" I asked just looking straight in the eye and grinning.

I couldn't stop myself.

He didn't show any signs that he was high.

"Yes." He said

"Good because I love you to." I said surprising myself once again.

I though I only liked him as a friend.

But as soon as he kissed me the connection we had was strong and now I know I was just bottling up stuff that i didn't want to tell people or believe myself.