𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑠

It's true, that everyone hates rules, but they're still necessary for guidance

❀╎───────────────────╎❀

RULES:

☞ Follow this community and our founder permanently as well as your department admins after it has been assigned.

☞ Give this community a shout-out and also tag us there.

☞ Add this book to your public reading list.

☞ Add this book to your private library.

☞ As soon as you are selected for your chosen position, be loyal to your work.

Be respectful towards everyone.

☞ To be a trainee here you need to have discord and should at least apply for one non-trainee role.

☞ You can take up to a maximum of 7 roles. This is a choice, not a necessity. So only take them if you think you can manage them all, kindly try to bite off more than you can chew.

No cussing (using curse words).

☞ You should be a minimum of 13 or more years old as per Wattpad rules.

Discord is a must to join this community. The only exception for this case is for the shop roles and judge roles (even though it is still recommended to have them.)

☞ We will ask you interview questions that you need to fill out and in case you don't fill them out within the next four days for no reason. Your form will be terminated.

☞ The password is your favourite author.

☞ It is your right to leave the community if you feel like you don't have any responsibility or enjoy it. Please inform the founders if you wish to do that.

☞ We are like a family, so let us know if you have difficulty or need help with anything.

☞ Having fun and enjoying yourself is the most important rule.

❀╎───────────────────╎❀