Bathwater

Reads: 2.63M, still counting
Comments: 84.9K, still counting
Parts/Chapters: 30 parts.
Status: Completed.

Author: xXBeckyFoo

Synopsis: It is the start of their Seventh Year, the Dark Lord is dead, and the only commotion the Golden Trio expect to have is to have boring, mundane lives from here on out. The Ministry of Magic has other plans.

Enter Marriage Law and Dramione.
All Rights Reserved

Review:-
Points: 92 points.
I edited this part after publishing it because I reread it again and realized that the 81points I gave it too low, like what was I thinking to give it that little point. So that's all on the edit. Obviously it's a Marriage Law story, this theme/plot is a very common one for Dramione, but different authors write it in different dimensions to make it unique and this one has definitely made it on the unique list.
This story has a unique way of blending the Marriage Law concept with other elements that makes a story whole. So for these reasons, I highly recommend you read this story.

But Somehow, I'm having a gut feeling a lot of people that are going to read this review book of mine has read Bathwater. I don't know for sure, but I can feel it. And if you have never read it, 'Cheers to a good time'