oxytocin*

****TW sex work****

if you only pray on sunday
can you come by way on monday?
'cause i like to do things god doesn't approve of
if she saw us

"are you ready, newbie?" billie asks me, raising her eyebrows at me as she runs her fingers through her messy blonde hair. "you're not gonna bail on me, are you?"

"no," i reply quietly, admiring her cool blue eyes before glancing at myself in the mirror. the little black dress hugging my body was uncomfortable, but at least it won't be on for much longer. "should i be scared?"

"for your first time, i'll take it easy on you." she replies, her right eye dropping in a wink. "i'll teach you everything i know."

twenty minutes later, i'm walking onto a platform in a room with a mattress surrounded by various canes, whips, clamps, and candles, with mirrors for walls. billie follows closely behind me, gripping my waist as soon as we reach mattress.

she turns my body toward hers and leans down, brushing her plump lips against my earlobe as she whispers. "are you ready, angel?"

"they're watching us?" i counter, my heart beginning to race as her hands travel to my ass, giving both cheeks a hard squeeze.

"does it bother you, princess?" billie asks, leaving a soft kiss on my jaw. "if you want to, i can stop everything right now, and neither of us will get paid."

i let out a breath, feeling the goosebumps rise on my skin. "i need the money,"

"so be a good girl, sit back, and relax." she murmurs, biting the skin on my neck before pushing me down onto the mattress, my back hitting the cool satin sheets.

i look up at the girl with wide unknowing eyes. "what are you going to do to me?" i ask, playing my role of innocent church girl.

money is money.

her pink lips turn up slightly in a smirk, taking three steps toward a small table in the corner of the room. "that's for me to know," she says lowly, grabbing a black collar with a B bejeweled into it, before making her way back to me. "and for you to find out."

billie clips the collar around my throat, tightening it just enough for me to feel my own pulse in my neck. "is that okay?"

i nod in response, my eyes never moving from hers.

"use your words, princess." she tells me, taking a fist full of my hair and tugging harshly. i let out a gasp at the pain, my eyes closing as she uses her free hand to slap my cheek harshly. "are you gonna speak?"

"yes," i reply, my eyes stinging with tears as i look up at the blue eyed woman.

"yes, what?" billie smirks, gripping my chin in her strong hand.

"yes, mistress." i reply, causing her eyes to twinkle as she released her grip on my hair.

"good girl."