Breeses Pieces.

Bree, my life. my white, my wife, my bestie, my therapist, my everything. 

ILYYYYYYY

bree is my very hot white. 

she tries to have other friends? i try to prevent it. as i shoul. 

she wastes her time trying to understand me sometimes. but she does understand me A LOT. 

i am a HANDFUFLLLL woooh. round of applause for bree who's basically my second mother bestfriend white my total everything.

Bree is totally one of the best friends i have, yes offense if you're offended.

This girl never fails to make me laugh. 

I stalked her. 

Don't mean to flex, but i'm the only reason shes alive rnnnn. 

she my all in 1.

she tucks me innn. 

she pep talks me.

therapist.

and yes i do the same. 

i love her so much and using her phrase. 

i love you thru hell n back.

she loves naden as much as i do, maybe more. [deffo more]

DUDE THIS GIRL UNDERSTANDS ME SO WELL? LIKEEE SECRET TWIN MUCH?

THE NICKNAMES TOO.

breeses pieces, bumble bree. i think there's more that we do not speak of. 

dude. i wanna put moreee. bc that doesnt even sum up how amazing this hoe is. 

the point is i love bree so much shes my only source of light and happiness in this dark world.she is always there 4 me as i am for her. i dont even think their are enough words on planet earth to display how much I love my bestfriend Breanna. 

i will forever gate keep her. end of discussion. catch me outside.

shes a weirdo. but she's MYYyYyY weirdo. 

#braiyahisbetterthansailey

#braiyah

#4liferss

#readytoflyoutandhugthatwhore