Prolougue

Yoo Jonghyuk and Kim Dokja were arguing in the industrial complex the company was trying to calm down both sides. Until Yjh said something he shouldn't have and pissed off Kim Dokja. Kim Dokja transforms into his demon king form and spreads his wings pushing the other members away. He tries to escape using a nearby window but miserably fails. As he hits the window frame on his way out and is knocked unconscious. Kim Dokja faints and a New sub Scenario arrives.

[Sub Scenario Look into the Past

Category: Hidden

Difficulty: ???

Conditions: Look into Kim Dokja's past memories and heal his old wounds.

Time Limit: 2 days

Rewards: Closer relationship with Kim Dokja, Happy Kim Dokja, The stupid squid realizes how important he is to you, +1000 Koins

Failure: Broken Relationship with Kim Dokja, Sad Kim Dokja, Kim Dokja will feel betrayed by KDJC and will lose faith in humanity once more]

"Why the hell does the star stream have to make the failure so dramatic," Sooyoung complained

"It's Ugly Ajusshi we're talking about of course it's to be dramatic," Jihye said with a huff.

Han Sooyoung stared at Shin Yoosung, Lee Gilyoung, and Lee Jihye before saying, "Hey you brats. Go and play while the adults deal with this shitty scenario."

"Hey, I'm not a kid I'm in high school remember!"

Han Sooyoung tsked and looked away.... She took a brief moment and said, "He, talked to me about his childhood before only a little but enough to understand that this wont be a kid-friendly topic... So you three should stay behind"

"No! I'm going too! this is about Ahjusshi and I'm staying"

"Me too! I'm worried about hyung..."

Sooyoung didn't say anymore and the Kim Dokja Company entered the scenario.