Chapter 3: She's damn hot --SPG--

Start from the beginning

My hands went to her soft butt. And goes up to her boobs. Damn, her boobs it's nice & huge.

Her fingers run down to my polo, remove every single buttons. She remove my polo, & her kisses went down to my neck. Damn! She's making me crazy! Nakiliti naman ako sa ginawa niya. Hinaplos niya ang katawan ko. Umangat ulit siya & kissed my lips, again.

Ako na ang gagalaw. I kissed her torridly. Now, I went to her earlobe.

'Ahhhhh.. hhmmm..' she moaned.

I kissed her neck, to her neck line. Down to her cleavage & her boobs.

'Jessica.. your boobs it's bouncy..' I said.

I cupped the left one, & now, I'm sucking & licking the right one. Damn it! She's a goddess!

'Ahhhhh.. ohhhhh.. Dennis..'

I circle my tongue to her nice nipple. Then, my fingers went to her underwear. I quickly remove it. I can feel her wet circle. So, hinay-hinay ko munang hinaplos ito. Waiting for the sign that she's letting me do it.

'Gaaaaad Dennis.. uuugggghhh..'

That's it.. I enter my middle finger as a rub her clit using my thumb. Naramdaman ko ang pagtusok ng kuko niya sa likod ko. I kissed her again.  I gently put another finger. And gently move it.

'Ahhh.. ahhhh.. ahhhh.. Dennis! More..'

I put another finger, mas lalo niyang binukas ang binti niya kaya agad ko itong naipasok. He pulled my hair & kissed me hard. I'm about to remove my belt.

'Hold me tight, let's go to my room..' I whispered.

Ibinuka niya ang binti niya sa waist ko. And, lock her hands on my neck.  Binuhat ko na siya pataas sa kwarto ko. We are still kissing like there is no tomorrow.

After I reach my bed. I slowly lay her down there & kissed her down to her neck. And down to her soft & bouncy boobs.

'Ahhhhhmmmm.. Arrrggg!' she moaned.

I put my hands between her legs & put my finger to her clit. I was about to remove my pants. When..

*knock-knock-knock*

*criiiiing-criiiiiiing-criiiiiiing*

What the f*ck! I let her go & grab my phone from my pocket. I answered the phone without even looking.

'What!?' I shouted.

'Babe? It's Bea, andito ako sa harap ng condo mo..'

Sh.t! Bea! Damn! Wrong timing naman to. Agad kung isinara yung zipper ko. Jessica 's eyes is already close. And, damn it! Her body, hindi ko maiwasang titigan! Arg! I just took the blanket & cover it to her naked body.

'Yeah.. yeah, I'll be done in a second. I'm in the shower..' sabat ko.

'Okay..'

I turned off the call, closed the door & ran down stairs. Naka-kalat yung bra ni Jessica sa sahig. Her red tube shirt & her skirt. Sh.t! Saan ko to ilalagay? Ayon! I just put it in the basket na may nakalagay na mga ginamit kung shirts. Ayan, hindi siguro mahahalata ni Bea yan. I took my polo na nakakalat sa sahig at sinuot lang ito. Kaya kitang-kita pa ang katawan ko.

I ran to the door. And saw Bea holding a box of pizza. Sh.t! Nanginginig ako, pano kung pumasok siya sa kwarto ko?

'Hey baby..' she said & gave me a kiss.

'Ha.. Hi..' utal-utal kung sagot.

She walked, papunta sa kusina. Sinundan ko naman siya. Baka, biglang tumaas sa kwarto ko.

'Kumain kana ba?' tanong niya.

'Ye.. yeah..'

'Ganun ba?' she said & pouted.

'I'm sorry.. Nag-over time na kase ako sa office. And--'

Hindi ko na natapos ang sinabi ko. She kissed me. Anu ba naman! Hindi na nga natuloy yung balak ko sa secretary ko! I just pushed her, slowly.

'Bea, I'm not in the mood, okay?' sabat ko.

'Baby? What's wrong?'

'I'm tired, Bea..' I said.

'Can I help?'

'Maybe, you should go Bea..'

What a bozo! I driving my girlfriend away. She was shocked, hindi naman kase ganito ang trato ko sakanya kapag nandito siya sa bahay. Every week ko siyang kina-kama. But, now? Parang hindi ko trip si Bea.

She puts her hands to her waist & looked at me, seriously.

'Tell me? Do you want me to leave?' tanong niya.

'Bea, not now.. Pagod lang talaga ako..'

'Fine! I'll see you tomorrow then'

She took her bag, she rolled her eyes. At padabog na umalis. Wala man lang goodbye kiss. Haaay! Torpe ko talaga kahit kailan. She's my 10th girlfriend or 11 or 12? Ewan! Marami na rin akung nai-kama na babae. Models, artist, nurse & even my past secretary. Wala nga lang nagtatagal kase madali akung magsawa sa kanilang mga katawan.

*criiiiiiiing-criiiiiiiiing-criiiiiiiing*

Dansel Calling..

What now? Anu ba namang kailangan neto?

'What!?'

'Hey there my twin brother!'

'What now Dansel? What do you want?'

'Bro, I'm going to visit you there! Can you believe it!? I can't wait to see your face & your girls!'

'Wait? What! When? Why? Who told you!?'

'Mom told me.. after my graduation. I'll be joining & applying to Dad's corporation, there! Kahit na hindi ka makapunta dito sa graduation ko.  Hahaha! I can't wait to go there Bro!'

'Ugh! I cannot believe this. Where's mom?'

'She will be home at 10. Hahaha! Oh, and by the way Bro? Mom, will visit too.. So, you have to be ready & of course. Mom, is expecting a girl.. Hahaha! Bye!'

'What! You can't--- Hello? Dansel?'

*toot-toot-toot*

  This is not happening! I throw my phone. Kaya naman ito nabasag. Dadag-dag nanaman ang napaka-torpe kung kakambal, si Dansel!? Dansel, is a graduating student. His taking Business Management. At, sinabi ni Dad na pareho kaming magpapatakbo ng corporation niya.  Marami pa namang branches ang companies ni Dad. Bakit dito pa!? We're twins, hindi kami sabay na grumaduate. Dansel, is the type of person that you cannot trust. May pagka-demonyo rin ang kambal ko. But, for reals, na-miss ko rin yun.