Chapter 3: She's damn hot --SPG--

Dennis

Looking at her is making me drool. Damn! Unang tingin ko palang kay Jessica, gusto ko na siyang ikama. I liked her in terms of what an ideal secretary that I need.

'Waiter!' I shouted.

'Yes sir?'

'Gimme wine..'

'Right away sir..'

She sip that spaghetti like hell. Nakakaakit talaga tong babae na to. She's too hot as my secretary!

'Is something wrong boss?' she asked.

'If it's okay with you.. Let's have a little celebration, because your my new secretary..' I said.

'Of course, sir..'

She smile, as she eat her spaghetti. The thing I like about Jessica Green. She is not that kind of girl na defensive. When I saw her sitting there. She really caught my attention. Damn it! She's so pretty. And when I kissed her. Damn!

'Your wine, sir..'

'Thank you..' I said.

I want to know her better. Interesado na ako sakanya. Nagbigay na siya ng motibo na I can control her.

'Let's drink..' sabat niya.

She pure herself a glass of wine. Then, she gently put the tip of the glass to her lips as she taste the wine.

'Hmmmm.. I like the taste of this wine..' she said.

'It's strawberry..' I said.

'Yeah.. I like it..'

The way she speaks. Damn, she's really hot. I just watched her drink the wine, after a minute her eyes is willing to close anytime. Now is my chance. Mukhang nalalasing na siya.

'I better take you home, Ms. Green..' I said.

I put a money on the table. Grab her waist & guided her to walk. Amoy alak siya, of course she drink a lot.

'Gosh.. b.. boss.. Ala..m ni..yo ba.. na cr.. crush k..ko kayo..' she said.

She's got a crush on me? Sino ba naman ang hindi maiinlove sakin? I didn't say a word. I just put her on my car & drove.

'Boss.. you.. know what? I.. ca.. can..'

'I know Jessica..' I said.

After a minute, I did the same thing I did in the restaurant while we are walking to my condo. She lean on the wall as I grab my keys on my pocket & open the door. Hinila ko na siya papasok. I closed the door, & I was surprise because she pushed me on the wall.

'Bakit ba ang gwapo mo, boss?' she said in a seductive way.

I just looked at her eyes, & to her pinkish lips. Damn it! I want to kiss her now! She slowly tip toed & slowly kissed my lips. I'm going to make my move now.

I grab her waist, kissed her torridly. She puts her arms around my neck. Now, I can still taste the wine we just drink.

Binuhat ko na siya at agad akung umupo sa sofa. She was on my lap, kissing me. My hands touches her nice body.  

'Hmmmmm..' she moaned.

She remove her tube & her skirt. Wow! Ang kinis ng katawan niya. She kissed me again, this time it's not a normal kiss anymore.

'ahhhhhh!' I shouted.

Damn it! Naka-score na to, she bit my lower lip. There she entered her tongue & search for mine. Damn it! She's so hot!