Thanos' and Athy's fight

Start from the beginning

"Your name... I wasn't the one who did it."

My eyes widened and my head shot up.

"I wasn't going to live much longer after I gave birth so I had to quickly write your names down."

I nodded.

"An assassin came trying to kill both of you but couldn't because of magic that was around the room. He used magic to at least change your name to make your life hell."

I scoffed at the last thing she said.

"Well... it definitely fucking worked."

She looked down in shame.

"Your about to wake up. Please don't hate me."

I gave her a close eyed smile and nod.

~~Dream End~~

I open my eyes and sit up. I grip my head and groan. "Ow. My head hurts." When I was about to look around at where I am I got tackled into a hug. "Thanos!" I look down and am met with Athanasia's bright blue eyes. "Why hello there Athy." I smile and pat her head. We heard a cough and looked over only to be me with Lucas. "Why can't you just wait till were done, huh?" He scoffed and crossed his arms. "If I did that I would be here until tomorrow morning." I rolled my eyes and hugged Athy closer. "Are you okay Athy? Your better now right?" She huffed at me and slapped the back of my head. "Why did you tell Lucas that?! Next time let him heal you first." My face turned serious and I stared directly at her. "Never. Not until the day I die." 

No one POV:

When Athanasia and Lucas heard this their eyes widened. 'Not until the day he dies? He'd rather die than have her in pain?' Lucas was surprised to say the least. He knew the both of them reincarnated he just doesn't know what happened in their past lives. Athanasia was angry. So angry she slapped him. This happened to be the exact time Felix and Claude walked in. Thanatos' eyes widened when she hit him. "D... don't say that! You can't ever die! You can't ever leave me!" 

Everyone was surprised about this. 'What did she mean die?' Felix and Claude thought. Thanatos looked back up with the same look he had before. "Athy... if your hurt, I don't care if you hate me, I will never let the person who did it go. Even if it kills me." Tears started forming in Athanasia's eyes then she got up and ran out. "What... are you talking about Your Highness?" Thanatos looked over at Felix who's eyes were wide. "Nothing... just a little sibling quarrel." After he said that he walked out of the room. All eyes were on Lucas who watched the whole thing. "Tell me what happened." Lucas looked at the emperor and nodded slowly.

Time skip~~~ One week later.

After the fight between the twins, thy haven't talked and this was driving Thanatos insane. He couldn't handle being away from Athanasia anymore. He ran through the halls of the palace and went to her room. He nocked on the door. "Athy... its me. Thanatos." He waited a minute before he heard a small, 'come in.' He walked in with his head down. "Yes Thanatos?" He flinched at the name. "Why?" He managed to let out. "Why, what?" His head shot up. "Why wont you talk to me!? Or call me Thanos!?" Tears spilled out of his eyes. "Do you not love me anymore!? Am I nothing to you!?" He fell to the floor digging his nails into his head. "Thanos stop!" She tried to yell but it wouldn't reach him. "I'm trash! Garbage! You can hit or kick me! That makes people feel good right!? Your allowed to starve or drown me! I'll let you do anything just don't neglect me-" Right before he could finish he was tackled into a hug.

"Stop! Just stop Thanos! I'm here." Thanatos eyes widened as he looked at the crying Athanasia in his arms. "I'm not going to hit you. Or kick you. I love you Thanatos. I'm sorry. I went to far." More tears spilled out of his eyes as he gripped onto her dress. "Please... don't leave me." She hugged him back and nodded. "I'll never leave you." 

Felix came in to get Athanasia for her daily tea and walk with Claude when she saw the twins on the floor crying. Well, more like Thanatos crying in Athanasia's arms while she was patting his back. "Your Highnesses!? What happened!?" Athanasia put her pointer finger up to her mouth. "Shh. He needs this. I went a little too far ignoring him." Felix nodded slowly and sat down next to them. "Is he okay?" Athanasia looked up at Felix with sad eyes. "Did... did something happen before he came to the Imperial Palace Felix?" 

Felix's eyes widen. "W-what makes you think that, Your Highness." Athanasia's eyes start to water again. "He told me I could h-hit him, kick him, I-I can starve him, a-and even d-drown him. He said that it makes people feel good. He called h-himself trash and told me I could do anything just... don't n-neglect him." Tears streamed down her face. "He was... abused and mistreated by the maids." Athanasia's head shot up. "They would starve him or feed him moldy food. Take out their anger on him and even make him clean and fix himself up." Athanasia covered her mouth and gagged. "C-can you bring me something. I'm going to throw up." Felix nodded and ran towards the door. 

"Why did you stay quiet about this Thanos?"

.

.

.

.

.

I had fun writing this chapter, hope you like it~~

{1431}