- Is that all you can do?  - On the second minute Herman asked, but a sharp pain piercing his hand made the man shut up.  The entire suit was covered with small electrical flashes, holes in the armor were visible here and there, and a blood stain was spreading on the head.  - How?  What did you do?

-I removed your isolation, Shocker, - while creating a spider-web bomb, the guy threw it at the man, wrapping his hands with cobwebs.  The next blow was struck at the legs, wrapping them around and knocking the enemy to the ground.  “You can try to get out, but then you’ll break your limbs again.  Are you sure you like it?

“Oh, you bastard,” the angry subordinate of Kingpin tried to get out without using bracers, but the strong composition of the new web did not allow him to do it.  Having wrapped the man like a doll, leaving only his head free and not touching the gloves-bracers, Parker sighed, he was so tired of this night that he just wanted to fall and fall asleep.

“I hope they put him in prison for a long time.” Looking at the writhing white caterpillar, Elektra noticed the heavily armed cops dragging insulating armor.  - It seems someone called the feds, it's time for us to get out of here.

- Spider, you will walk us to the hotel, right?  - clinging to the guy from the side, Anna cooed, looking directly into the guy's mask.  - I'm scared to spend the night only with Silver, what if they attack us again?  And you are so strong, experienced ...

-Good night, Spider, - laughing, Daredevil quickly left the roof, dragging with him Electra, showing her thumb.  Vanessa disappeared even earlier, but Silver, looking at her sister with displeasure, sighed.

Read at your own risk.  This part of the chapter carries an NC-17 rating, possibly NC-21.

While washing himself in the shower of the hotel apartment, Peter did not expect penetration, especially from Silver, who went to bed an hour ago.  After seeing the sisters to the hotel, he agreed to stay with them for the night, though he made a condition that he would sleep in a separate room.  He didn’t have the strength to get home to Queens, as that would have meant flying on spider webs across New York.

Turning off the light in the bathroom, the blonde went inside, opened the shower door and looked at the guy.  In the darkness, she did not see his face, only the heavy breathing of the brown-haired man, as she managed to notice, and a large member that was in semi-combat readiness.

-You can not say your name, Spider, - hugging the guy in a kiss, the girl hugged him with one hand, and the other began to jerk his cock.  - I just want to feel in myself what I rubbed against today while flying around the city.  It's clear?

- With joy, - the guy said a little hoarsely, hugging the girl.  Raising her slightly so that it was comfortable for him to kiss her breasts, he felt how Peter Jr. walked his head over the girl's shaved pubis, slightly touching the clitoris and was pressed against a flat tummy.  At the same time, Silver passionately kissed Peter, lightly biting the guy's lower lip and scratching his shoulders with claws.

Parker did not last long, yet a year of abstinence did its job.  He growled like a wild beast, he lifted the girl, abruptly entered her, pulling a groan from Silver's throat.  Not ready for an invasion of this size, the girl's pussy clenched convulsively, trying to push out the guy's cock.

- Be careful, Spider, this is not the size that you can easily take into yourself, even if you are leaking, - sobbing from slight pain, and hugging the guy, the girl tried to get comfortable.  - Let's go to bed, I think it will be much more comfortable for us.

Kissing the girl in the ear, as if expressing agreement, Peter pulled the cock out of her a little, leaving only the head inside and carrying Silver with ease into the room.  Feeling the movements of the brown-haired man, who was careful and gentle enough, caressing the insides only with the head of the penis, the girl could not help but flow even more, and in the end she began to sit on the penis - lightly, as if afraid of size.  At the same time, she did not forget to kiss the Spider, biting her lips and arranging battles with her tongues.