Melania

Melania who was this mysterious girl? The girl Melania had a special cunning in her look and smile, the special charm of which could only be noticed on this unusual evening. Not to say that Melania was a model from the catwalk, the gloss of her appearance was not inherent. But even this did not attract Robert's attention. And the fact that Melania also ordered a beer this evening. This seemed strange to Robert and he could not help but satisfy his curiosity and suppress the desire to ask the girl about it. Melania, most likely, would not have reacted so confidently and smartly to Robert's remark if she had not been in a depressive-creative stagnation or, so to speak, a crisis. She was looking for the necessary charge of emotions and a spark of inspiration to light the fruitful embers of the initial developments of her fascinating story about the adventures of Captain Hitch. Robert came to a strange and obsessive feeling through a real way of contemplating reality in its monotony, and Melania was getting out of a confusing and complex dream through the mental outlines of the space saga that flashed in her head.

           - I'm sorry for such an obsessive interest, but why on such a calm and at the same time long evening did you order a beer, and not some expensive martini. - Good evening and we are familiar or perhaps I have seen you somewhere. - Probably not, but it is possible that it was. I am currently in a creative search for a plot for my space saga. I'm trying to find the real characters of the characters in an unusual manifestation of the search for inspiration. You can get emotions, sensations and pleasure in many things.

             Melania had a strange and mystical gift for predicting, guessing and implementing the destinies of people who were connected with her life written by her hand. The fates of the heroes in the space saga that seemed to her strangely coincided with the fates of Melania and Robert. In her space Novel, scientists predicted a catastrophe associated with the overpopulation of the planet. Every person at birth was given a choice between two difficult paths - to choose life in difficult conditions on the planet or to go on a distant and dangerous space journey into an unknown world of adventures and unexpected, difficult circumstances. From the point of view of attachment, traveling to outer space was a freer choice. The government tried to control not only the crime rate in the city of "Edgart", but also to limit the birth rate. It was a kind of experiment of state bodies. And of course, the acquaintance of Robert and Melania on this fateful evening was not accidental. The restrictions that reigned in the city of "Edgarte" prevented Melania from showing her gift in full color. Sometimes the manifestation of creative potential was influenced by the fog that came from the spirit of restraint. Love, which is an important factor in the cooperation of people between each other, was limited. In the conditions of space travel, such an approach would be disastrous not only for Robert and Melania, but also for Captain Hitch and his companion Georgia.