one

collaboration with Official_Hiyoko my pare/friend 😧

degrading kink, car sex.
modern au beigguang

top ningguang, bottom beidou.

word count: 1.4k
[mainly smut based! if uncomfortable please stop reading asap]

fic may/may not be on ao3!! (will be published on my ao3 account)

--

the head of the agency ningguang and beidou were in had walked into the room with files in their hands.
"is anyone available to do this mission for me?" the head had asked, earning a few "no"s. "no one?" the head asked again, ningguang finally looking up from her work had raised her arm.

"i could do it, i just finished my work." she had said, to which the head had smiled. "thank goodness! this ones a bit too tricky for the others so i'm glad it has been given to you, i'm sure you can do it!" the head handed the files to ningguang.

another voice could be heard, a familiar one.

"oh! i have finished mine as well! let me help." a voice that belonged to beidou, the person ningguang wanted (not) to avoid the most. ningguang let out a long sigh as the head gleefully smiled knowing that two of the agency's two most capable people had taken the task.

“well then, thank care and good luck!” the head cheered with happiness in their tone, still smiling gently before walking towards the door to make their leave. ningguang was in a state of shock, almost like she was hit by a bus as the words she wanted to spit out never came out of her mouth. beidou looked at her co worker’s expression, teasing her slightly about how pretty she looked.

“you’re so pretty” the brown haired girl spoke, as ningguang cleared her throat hearing beidou’s compliments about her appearance, of course she knew that. who wouldn’t think that the most favorited person of the head through out the agency wasn’t pretty? that would be ridiculous. ningguang left strange remarks trying to build up her confidence.
ningguang hummed as a reply, immediately turning her head to the files on her desk.
"are you just going to stand there?" she remarked, not meaning for it to sound too mean though beidou never really seemed to mind, immediately taking a chair to sit on.

the white haired girl had accidentally saw how beidou's boobs bounced when the latter had sat down.
the brunette's clothing choice was also the reason why ningguang couldn't keep her eyes from trailing even lower down beidou's body.

"like what you see, miss guang?" beidou joked, flaunting her boobies more. ningguang scoffed and diverted her eyes back to the files. "as if." though she did like it, not that she'd admit it though.

beidou smirked slightly, her gaze locked on ningguang’s flustered expression, it was cute. she was cute ; and so she took this as an opportunity to sit closer to her co worker, fiddling with her fingers waiting for a response.

ningguang’s breathing became unsteady, her crush being so close to her sent shivers down her spine yet she couldn’t deny the fact she wanted this for so long, trying to shake off the feeling but failed sadly.

“your cheeks are turning red” beidou remarked, as adrenaline kicked in ningguang’s cheeks while she used her free hand to cover her face, beidou only giggled at her sudden action. “s-stop.” ningguang stuttered, close to her breaking point “why should I?” the brunette teased, leaning closer towards ningguang until she gently caressed her hair, intertwining her soft  white locks into her fingers