Chapter 5: Shizu

So there we are. The Engineers that I hired all the way to Dwargon taught the Goblins the knowledge we needed to formulate an actual building. Kaijin will be in charge of Weaponry, Garm will be the head of clothing— finally, the Goblinas can finally have something to properly cover. Then there is Dord he is somewhat who is specialized in micro crafts obviously in games the better the design of your weaponry the better it is— but in real life that is not the case it was up to the grade of the sword and the skill plus compatibility of the arms to the user. But I guess the prettier your weapon the better the morale of the fighters at least we can finally taste some bit of wealth. Myrd on the other hand was considered a prodigy even without spending that long in this village he promptly formulates the best blueprint plan of the upcoming upgrade of 'Village' into a 'little town'. Finally, there is Vesta— we were just on each other's necks just a while ago but now he is a full-pledge new man working under our Village's development sector. Since our village doesn't have that much territory yet it's hard to place Vesta at Veldora's cave where A Class monster casually spawns and with four of them along with the Goblins working to death our development was better it was thrice the speed their integrity was a part of it but it was thanks to the machinery the dwarves invented.
Machine- A tool used to reduce a workload and make the work easier

That's the basic definition of a machine. Shovels, Scrapers, Sword, Lanterns, and Kitchen Utensils these are the stuff that we just got. At last— finally, we went past the Stone Age we skip the bronze age though since metals are abundant in Great Jura's caves thanks to Veldora's constant leaking magicules. Well, it will help us to develop faster but our situation is worse—

After hearing a strong monster who governed a particular village the surviving  Goblin villages who doesn't have ties with us finally decided to associate with us and rising our number even further. In terms of the Metals, we use {Magicluster} for the appliances and {Demon steel} for the weaponry. I know what you are thinking— Rimuru isn't this kinda ridiculous even Dwargon is having a deficit of {Magisteel}, yet you are using {Magiclusters} in making tools and appliances.

Listen I don't have a choice because of Veldora's vast magicules empowering them the only present metals in the caves were {Magiclusters} grade and higher. You wouldn't believe how much light Kaijin and Vesta's eyes emitted when seeing the valuable metals they are basically in their Eutopia. Of course, upon leaving Dwargon those two have doubts but it all died when seeing the Metals they are that easy to trick!

Shizu-san and the others will be arriving 3 weeks from now and with this enormous improvement, we can fully accommodate them with open arms.

[Notice: With the Dwarves and Goblins hard work the village of Tempest built the following establishment over the course of 3 weeks before Shizu Izawa's arrival:

1. Clothing Department - This is the establishment where all clothing of the village is manufactured. With the help of this section, the village's raiment became stable and improving the efficiency of the clothes producing process.

2. Small agriculture - With a growing population it was not ideal to forever rely on the forest's bounty therefore this section was established to solve the food problem of the village. However, it was mostly composed of {Black Rice}. The village relies on the forest's bounty of meat while the village men will plant the Rice themselves. This will stabilize the food production and increasing the food quality of the village. Note: Rice is one of the types of food that can provide you the most nutrients you need to get through the day. it was basically a must in a human's diet, of course, it may be not true depending on whether a person has diabetes and a doctor advised him or her to not eat rice.
" Always listen to professionals. They spent years to study their specializations" - Ciel