Chapter one - Surprise!

All rights + most characters belong to Stephanie Meyer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Storm's POV

Well, if I wansn't a big enough freak already, I just became freakier. I mean come on:

1. I have a deranged uncle named Emmett who routinely embarrasses me at school,

2.  My mother cursed me with a terrible name : Storm.

3. Everyone at school hates me.

4. My family just told me that werewolves, vampires and witches are real.

Seroiously!

*Flashback*

Okay, so I'm eating breakfast and my mom is like, "Storm,". I look up from my cornflakes and she goes ," Honey, I know you're going to think we're crazy, but we have to tell you something." So I was freaking out and i was all ,"Omigosh, who died???!?" To my surprise my mom actually LAUGHES (?!) and goes, " No honey, nobody died, thats the problem. We're vampires, and your fathers a werewolf, and I'm also a witch." Um, okay.... "1. you're crazy, and 2. what does that make me?! And is uncle emmett count dracula? That would make a LOT of sense." I say. "Hey!" Cries Uncle Emmett, " I am NOT Count  Dracula!" That causes my family, the Cullens to laugh. Then my mom gets all serious. "Honey, you're not human. You never were. You are a vampire, werewolf and witch,"  That seriously scares me. "Go figure," I mutter. "WHAT?!" Cries Aunt Alice,"You don't even want to knw about your powers?!" By now she is practically screaming. Luckily, Jasper is holding her back or she probably would've tackled me by now. But now I'm curious. "Grandpa, what are my powers?? And everyone else's powers??" I babble. "Well, Jasper can control moods, and Alice can see the future, and Edward can read minds, and your mom, Bella, can read minds too," I looked over at Edward and Mom. I had never noticed it before, but it looked like they were having a mental convo. Freaky!

"But," Carlisle went on ," Some vampires never get powers...." I felt cheated. Disappointed. Mad. What if I didn't get powers? Then I'd be plain Jane, spending eternity being boring. This sent me into a rage. If I weren't thirteen, and was nine again, I would probably throw a temper tantrum. Then I smelled smoke.

"AHHHHHH!" Screamed Aunt Rosalie and Grandma. Uncle Jasper, Mom and Edward looked scared. Aunt Alice looked indifferent, but then again she probably already knew due to her clairvoyancy. Grandpa looked confused and Uncle Emmett looked impressed. Typical! So where was the smoke coming from? I reached up to smooth my hair, but as soon as my fingers touched my scalp, they stung. Aha. The fire was on my head. Wait, WHAT?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love it??

Hate it??

Rate it!!