⠀⠀Ziggy lowered her head down, her hair covering her blushing face. She didn't know why she was flustered by your comments and remarks. She also didn't know why her cheeks would heat up when you're close to her.

⠀⠀Ziggy Berman wanted one thing during her stay here at Camp Nightwing: to stay away from you. She feels things and acts unusual when you were around but she manages to hide it from you. She knew it was a stupid idea to be close to you, be friends with you, or even have feelings for you but she couldn't help it.

⠀⠀The more you wanted to be close to her, the harder it is for Ziggy to stay away from you.

⠀⠀"Looks like blood."

⠀⠀Ziggy snapped back to reality when she saw you spoke and looking down at her bucket full of paint. Ziggy nodded. "Yeah, well, I didn't have a pig, so..."

⠀⠀You smirked before crossing your arms and leaning against the wall. "Carrie. Cool. I like it."

⠀⠀Ziggy looked up at you, a smile briefly formed on her lips. "You've read Carrie?"

⠀⠀You nodded. "Yeah. It was Keanne who forced me to read Stephen King books. She loves horror stories."

⠀⠀"Did you like 'Salem's Lot?"

⠀⠀You nodded vigorously and sat beside Ziggy causing the redhead to flinch. "Yeah. I told Keanne it was my favorite and it turns out... Nick likes it a lot too."

⠀⠀Ziggy stared at you while you looked down at Ziggy's paint until you thought of an idea. "Hey, I think I have a better idea."

⠀⠀Ziggy leaned away to look at you with her eyebrows raised in surprise. "You? Helping me to dump shit on Sheila? Shouldn't you be, like, turning me in or something?"

⠀⠀"What? You don't want me to help you?" You frowned. "I can prove to you that I'm fun to be with and not just some Miss Perfect."

⠀⠀Ziggy sighed. "Alright, what's your idea?"

⠀⠀You smirked as you pulled out something from your pocket and showed her keys you stole from Nick just a few hours ago. "Science and Nature, hun."

⠀⠀Ziggy narrowed her eyes and watched as you took the bucket and opened the window to dump the paint outside. You turned around and gave Ziggy the bucket. "And we're gonna need some flowers and candles."

°•○●○•°

⠀⠀"Alright, everything's set." You told Ziggy after you placed some flowers around the bathroom. Ziggy has finished setting up the bucket up on a bathroom stall and jumped down. "Now what?"

⠀⠀"You have to hide on a cubicle." You told Ziggy. "I'm going to give the note to Keanne and tell her to give it to Sheila. Wait for me, okay?"

⠀⠀Ziggy nodded. You smiled and ran outside to find Keanne. You found her chasing after Edric around a tree. "Hey, Keya!"

⠀⠀Keanne stopped running causing Edric to bump on the teen. Keanne snickered and checked Edric's face. "Geez, kid, you okay? You ran way too fast."

⠀⠀You approached the two and gave the note to Keanne. "Can you give this to Sheila?"

⠀⠀Keanne raised an eyebrow. "Uhh, girl, you know how much I hate that psycho of a woman."

⠀⠀"It's from Will." You said. "I told him to bring it to her himself but he was too shy and he has a surprise for her."

⠀⠀Keanne scoffed. "Surprise? Really? What about you, why don't you give it yourself?"

⠀⠀"I need to do something quick." You excused. "Can you do it, please?"

⠀⠀Your best friend looked at you suspiciously before groaning and taking the note. "Fine. I want lemonade as a payment."

⠀⠀You chuckled as you watched her look for Sheila. Edric tapped your arm causing you to look down at him. "What is it, Ed?

⠀⠀"You're helping the weird girl to prank Sheila, aren't you?"

⠀⠀You stared at him in disbelief before pressing your finger against your lips and winking. "Don't tell anyone."

⠀⠀Edric grinned. "I take back what I said earlier. You can be fun."

⠀⠀Keanne found Sheila taking a kid from Shadyside to their 'territory' causing her to roll her eyes in annoyance. She knocked on the wooden wall and stretched her arm out to Sheila. "Hey, Sheena."

⠀⠀Sheila turned around with an anrgy expression. "It's Sheila, Keanne. God, you're so stupid."

⠀⠀"I know you're name. I just don't want addressing you with that name."

⠀⠀Sheila rolled her eyes until she eyes caught Keanne holding out a note. "What's that?"

⠀⠀"A note. From Will." Keanne replied.

⠀⠀Sheila snatched the note from Keanne while Keanne just scoffed and walked away, heading back to Edric. Keanne inserted her hands on her pockets as she approached you and Edric. "You better run before Sheila catches you and your little prank."

⠀⠀Your smiled disappeared. "Wait. How did you...?"

⠀⠀"Please, I think Will likes someone else." Keanne smirked. "So, it's quite impossible for him to throw a surprise for Sheila unless if it's a prank from him or from you."

⠀⠀You grinned. "You caught me."

⠀⠀"I'm glad you're finally coming out of your shell. Who's with you on the prank?"

⠀⠀You shrugged, not answering her question and started to walk away fast. "You know her!" You replied quickly.

⠀⠀Keanne took seconds to process the words you said before gasping and grinning. "Oh, my God. She's hanging out with that weird Berman girl."

⠀⠀"Come to think of it, (Y/n)'s much more like herself when she's around Ziggy." Edric said. "Do you think she's hiding something from us?"

⠀⠀Keanne looked down at the younger Roberts before figuring out what he meant and how you were acting when Ziggy is around or mentioned. "You're onto something, Ed. And I think I know what's going on."

⠀⠀You rushed inside the outhouse and played the music on the different bathroom stall. You knocked at the cubicle where Ziggy and she instantly opened the door while you quickly got inside. "Wait, I thought you were going on a different bathroom stall." Ziggy said as she saw you leaning your head against the door to hear Sheila.

⠀⠀"It's much more safer if we're together in one cubicle. She might suspect something, you know." You looked at her and smiled. "Did you put your note?"

⠀⠀Ziggy nodded excitedly. "You sure this is gonna work?"

⠀⠀"Oh, I'm fucking sure." You sat beside Ziggy and held the rope, prepared to dump whatever's inside the bucket.

⠀⠀Few minutes have passed, you two heard the bathroom door opening. You and Ziggy looked at each other before looking away when you two realized how close you two were. Your heart was thumping in nervousness: nervous about the prank and nervous about being too close to Ziggy.

⠀⠀Then you both heard the door closing. "Will!" You heard Sheila's excitingly exclaimed. "This is too cute."

⠀⠀You held your mouth to contain your laughter while Ziggy grinned.

⠀⠀"Could have done it in your bunk, but I guess this is kind of hot." You heard Sheila commented.

⠀⠀Ziggy quietly shushed you while you nodded, still containing your laughter. You and Ziggy heard the bathroom stall being opened by Sheila just beside you two. Once you two heard the door closing, Ziggy grabbed the rope and both of you pullled it down, pouring bugs and worms covered in red paint from the bucket all around Sheila.

⠀⠀You laughed out loud while Ziggy gasped before pulling you out of the bathroom. She closed the door with a screwdriver to lock it and took your hand, running away together.

⠀⠀You looked down to your hands intertwined with hers before looking up at her. Ziggy turned to you and grinned. "You're not so bad after all."

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 | 𝐙. 𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें