The "last" good bye

Notes: This is my friends Chrollo fanfic that she wrote. She had ever watched hunter x hunter but I would never shut up about Chrollo. So she made this. Please enjoy.

Chrollo thick juicy cock rubbed up against me; when suddenly I said "NO, I don't want your cock. I want that fat sweaty forehead of your."

As a small amount of droll fell out of my mouth. Chrollo said "Oh yeah baby, I understand you."

Right then suddenly Chrollo shoved his forehead up my ity bity coochie hole. He said "Is that how you like it?"

I said "No, give me more forehead; I know you got 10 incher treat."

"Ok baby," he said in that high pitched sexy voice of his.

Suddenly the whole cast of hunter x hunter walked in on us having forehead sex. My cheeks started to blush for the embarrassment, but Chrollo said "Don't be shy let's give them a show."

As the whole cast watched us they suddenly became very intrigued and in the next 5 minutes the whole cast had partnered up and we were all having forehead sex together. It was like a dream come true, but that's when I decided that I was ready for more.

As Chrollo shoved his big forehead all the way up in my guts I told him "Baby I want your feet, please just give me a toe."

"Oh don't worry honey, I will give you more than just a toe" Chrollo said.

Suddenly while Chrollo's whole forehead was inside of me, he slowly and gently stuck each toe into my watering mouth. "Oh baby I know you like," he said. He was right I loved it.

"I can do more" he continued on.

Then Chrollo suddenly gathered the whole cast of Hunter x Hunter and he said "One by one I command you all to slowly push you feet down my sexy beast, y/n."

And at that moment I knew Chrollo was the love of my life, no one had ever done something like that for me before.

After I choked up all the feet that where in me, I ran in slow motion towards Chrollo. In that moment I was about to kiss him, but I knew that my baby wouldn't want that so instead I pulled his pants down and gave him the best head he had ever had in his life.

The End.