Part 6 Parveen came out of coma.

Scene swifted to Junaid manzil.
Everyone was worried about Roshni especially Aman he used to cry in nights and blaming himself. For him it was his worst sleepless nights because neither he has his mother nor his Roshni.

It was three days when Roshni was missing. One day in morning Tabezi started to shout standing in the hall and calling Aman when Aman and other family members came out there was a happy news for them. It was that Parveen came out from coma.

Flashback

When Tabezi was chanting something in ilm e jinn she heared phone ringing. She attended the call and it was from Parveen's hospital telling she came out of coma. That's why she shouted.
Flashback ends

Everyone was happy everyone goes to hospital and shocked to see Parveen angry and shouting at the hospital staffs. Everyone was scared seeing her red eyes. Khan family get in the room. Parveen see them go towards them . When she reached she was searching someone desperately. After not seeing Roshni she came back to bed and lay there. Everyone was confused of her behaviour.

Khan family went near Parveen and Aman asked
Aman:Ammi aap theek hai
Parveen rolled her eyes.
Dadi: Parveen kya hua
Parveen: Ammi Roshni kaha hai
Hearing this everyone looked at Aman who is standing there with teary eyes .

Note:. When Parveen came to conscious she shocked to see Kabir sitting beside her but Kabir didn't do anything to bring her to conscious because he know she will surely come to conscious today because of Maha Kiran, so he waited there. Later he told her that he is ashamed of his deeds and asked her to forgave him and also told how Aman ousted Roshni from the house and Roshni being pregnant and now she is missing. He told that he is ashamed to come infront of family so he is sharing it with her. She forgave him and he went back to somewhere.
Dadi: Parveen wo Roshni missing hai hamne bahut koshish ki usko dundne ki par nhi mila
Parveen:Ammi apko pata hai aaj kya he
Dadi:nhi kya hai aaj
Parveen: Tabezi tumhe pata hai
Tabezi think something but nodded in no
Parveen:Aaj Maha Kiran ki raat aaj saare jinn kamzhor hogi ayaana Talwar niche ayenghi aaj chunenghi malika-e-ayanna kho
Everyone shocked hearing this but everyone was more shocked hearing it from Parveen.
Dadi: Parveen par tumhe kaise pata yesab tum tho coma main thi.
Parveen:main ek jinn ho aur meri sakthi chali tho gayi hai par mera sakthi tho mera bacho pe baata hai isiliye meri nhi war hogi neelipahadi ka raja ke sath.Isliye tho main comai sai bahar aya. Aur tumhe kuch pata hai.(👉 pointing wards Aman)
Parveen: Roshni ne nhi kiya mera upar war Aliya ne kiya and she told everything to them about that night (knowing this Aman's earth displaced under his feet. He started crying.)
Parveen:Abhi ro ke kya karungi tum
Aman: Ammi Aap mujhe tum kyu bularaha ho
Parveen:Kyuki jab tumne Roshni ko ghar se nikhala tab se tum mera dil se nikhalgaya isiliye aur aaj se mereliye mera Aman margaya. Aur aajse mujhe sirf theen bacha hai wo hai Sara, Saima and Kabir.Kabir isiliye kyuki usne mujhe mafi mangi aur maine maaf kiya kyuki uski galati thi tera tho gunah hai and she told them everything about Kabir.
He started crying more knowing this he left from there crying and went somewhere. He started to turn into jinn he stops the car and screamed Roshni's name and broke his car .
In hospital Parveen got discharged from hospital they reach Junaid manzil. Parveen asked Sara and Saima to support her till her room. She went to her room. Everyone was worried about the current situation. Aman and Roshni is missing and Parveen is angry with Aman. After sometime Aman came to Junaid manzil drunk. It was afternoon and everyone was having lunch. Parveen became more angry seeing him drunk. She take the jug which is in the dinning table with full of water and went towards Aman and pour it on his face . All others shocked. SS and chotu started laughing seeing his condition. Parveen glared them they shut their mouth. Aman was busy cleaning his face . He turn towards Parveen and asked cutely
Aman:aap koun ho
Hearing this everyone became shocked. Parveen signaled Sara to make lemonade for him. She goes to make it .
Aman: Roshu,kaha hai mujhe mera Roshu ko dekhane hai
And Aman started screaming Roshni's name. Hearing this Parveen came towards him and slapped him hard on his cheek. Because of the force he fell on the sofa beside him. He started crying asking Roshni to come back . Seeing his condition everyone's eyes contain tears . Then Sara came with lemonade dadi made him drink lemonade. After that they make him sleep on his room and everyone came back.
Parveen: aaj Maha Kiran ki raat hai agar Aaj Aman is halat mein hogi to kya hoga
Tabezi: main kuch rasta dhundhta hun Aman ko hosh mein laane ke liye
After that she started to find something Ilm e jinn and she find some powder in it. She made it a liquid and made Aman drink that liquid. After sometime Aman came to conscious. He started calling Roshni. Everyone started worrying seeing his condition.
Aman: Dadi Roshni kaha hai usko bulao na mujhe usse ek bar baat karni hai pls dadi main ekbaar baat karungi, dadi plzz plzz
He started requesting.
Parveen:Apna bakwas apne pas rakho tumne he tho Roshni ko iss ghar say nikhala tha. Fir tumhe ye bakwas karrahe ho. Aman mene kaha na hosh me aao warna mein aur dho theen thappad marunghga
Aman: Meri Roshni kaha hogi kishalat main hogi
He started crying more and cursing himself. After that three circles formed in his neck and he turned into jinn. Parveen also turned weak she started to lose her conscious. Aman started screaming and Parveen's eyes also turned blue she also turned into Jinn. After some time neelipahadi ka raja came. He didn't fight with Aman because he was jinnat ka badsha. But he started to fight with Parveen. Parveen using Aman's;powers fight back but lose the fight and faint. Aman started screaming Parveen's name he also faint. Family started worrying but they could not do anything. After sometime Neelipahadi ka raja chali jata hai aur pura family Aman aur Parveen kho hosh main laane ki koshish kartha hai. After lots of efforts they stops trying and then they made Aman and Parveen lay in there own rooms.

Precap- Maha Kiran ki raat.
Happy reading 😊