"Never?" She whispered, her hands resting on his shoulders as he skimmed his lips over her underwear and her head rolled back.

"Never."

Steve peeled the tiny lace knickers from her body, pulling them down gently and guiding her step as she stood over him. His fingers brushed against the sweet spot that left her mouth open in a tiny o and had her panting, pleading for more. He stared up at her where she stood, her hands on his shoulders as her fingernails dug into his shirt and his fingers moved against her. Slowly, so that she could feel every sensation, he moved a finger inside her; pumping gently at first before moving a second with it. She moaned loudly and he moved his lips to her. His tongue swirled over her heat as his fingers curled inside her; pulling whimpers of pure pleasure from her as he sucked and licked and pumped. Her hands moved to his hair and he moved his fingers faster, pumping and curling as she tried to grind against him, trapped in her standing position and desperate to feel more. When he moaned against her, his tongue lapping at her, she felt a twisting, building pleasure in her core and she began to shake.

"Steve," she moaned, her fingers pulling at his hair as she screwed her eyes closed and tried to remember how to breathe, "please."

"Let go for me." His breath was so gentle against her skin before his tongue returned to its relentless, blissful torture, and he slowed his fingers; moving with precision and focus. As if responding to his command her body seemed to unravel for him, pleasure spilling from her as she bit down on her lip to stop herself from crying out. He did not stop. His tongue devoured the spoils of his work and he pumped harder with his fingers, dragging her bliss out as she clung to him for balance and her legs trembled. Then suddenly he was gone. His fingers were ripped from her and his tongue stopped its torturous dance and she felt bereft and wanting. She opened her eyes and glanced down to him. He smiled up at her with blissful adoration and she grabbed his tie, pulling him to his feet so that he was once again standing before her.

"Steven. I need you to keep your hands on me." She slipped the tie off of him before yanking his shirt open and grinning as he stared, dumbfounded. She moved quickly, unbuttoning his trousers and pushing his boxers down with them. "I never want to be without your touch."

"Deal."

Suddenly she was in his arms and he was moving towards the bed. Talia giggled as he threw her down and pushed his, now torn, shirt off fully. His lips crashed into hers with ferocity and his hands moved back between her legs as she spread them for him. Her hand moved too. She wrapped around his length and stroked him gently, repeatedly. She felt the stickiness of his arousal as she kissed him hungrily and moaned as his fingers found that blissful part of her once again.

"Steve. I'm going to -" she moved her hand faster against him, the groans he made only making it harder for her to think straight. "I."

"Not yet Runaway," he growled. He withdrew his hand again and pulled her hand from him. She mewled; needing contact, needing him. "Don't give in yet."

"Mhmm." Her eyes were screwed shut as she felt him ram into her, a cry of pleasure ripping from her lips at the fullness of the feeling.

Slowly, deliciously, he withdrew until only the tip of him remained inside her. When he rammed into her again, bottoming out, she groaned a deep, throaty groan.

"Please," she begged as he pinned her hands above her head and kissed her throat.

"Please what Talia?" He whispered against her skin as he pulled back again.

"Faster." Her voice was strained as she pulled him closer.

This time he did as he was asked, his movements fast and passionate. She tore her hands from his grasp and clawed at his back, pulling him closer, claiming him as she wrapped her legs around him and called out his name. He panted as he lay his love against her; kissing her with fervour as he pounded into her again and again.

"I love you." She moaned as she tightened around him, pulling his own orgasm from him as she exploded in pleasure. Steve grabbed her face as he continued his steady rhythm, slowing only slightly as she rode out their bliss, and kissed her again. Collapsing against her, their bodies slick with sweat and each other, he felt her finger tips trail against his shoulders.

Steve moved to look at her, still trapped by her legs, still connected to her, and he felt pure elation. She was smiling dopily, her eyes closed and one hand above her head as the other now trailed down his arm and he couldn't help but stare. She was his very own perfect piece of happiness and she was back in his arms once more.

"You know," she whispered as he untangled himself from her and lay beside her, "I still want that shirt back."

Steve laughed as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against him. He placed a soft kiss against her temple and closed his eyes, breathing in the scent of strawberries and honeysuckle as he held her close.

"It's yours Runaway. Everything I have is yours."