Chapter Ninety Eight

Começar do início

"I never meant to overstep..." I whispered.

The cool gaze never lifted. "Kneel." He commanded.

I shuddered, unable to resist I did so and kneeled and found myself filled with more lust than ever before, all of it trembling inside me. His hand rested on my head a moment, a glimmer in his eyes as he watched me.

With a slight waver I raised my hands to his undergarments, the silken loose sheer fabric tightened by a slip of string, I undid the bow and tugged it down. I pulled his cock out with tentative fingers, nervous and unsure. 

I shut my eyes and pressed my tongue against him, heard his inhale and felt it go directly down to my cock. I lathered his flesh for a moment, unable to escape a musky scent that exclusively belonged to him that made my head dizzy with lust, that, paired with the salty taste and the weighted flesh, caused my cock to fill out without provocation.

My knees began to burn as I serviced him and all the time the awareness that he was watching me with a smouldering gaze that made me feel naked, though I too was only in the loose white, linen undergarments.

My breathing was erratic as I moved, looking up I saw him squinting down a tinge of red on his cheeks, I shuddered, closing my eyes as my cock fleshed out. If anyone saw, if even one servant opted to step inside, to change the sheets or deliver some news, I would be caught.

Caught pleasuring him, I thought, as my own hand drifted toward my cock.

I felt him drawing tight, felt his muscles tensing, the power of his hand on my head becoming rougher and less restrained, I moved faster, feeling the sizzle of his pleasure running through him and into me and when he climaxed I reached inside my trousers and wrapped my hand around myself, the strange shift, on my knees, I accepted his seed without question swallowing thoughtlessly, focussing finally on my own pleasure, on my own confusing desperate pleasure.

And then suddenly he pulled away, drawing me off of him and disconnected my hand with myself, my lips wet and eyes glassy and surprised.

I swallowed, nervous and embarrassed as I sat there kneeling on the floor, my own state of arousal obvious to anyone with half reasonable sight.

He leant down. "Your turn." He whispered.

Suddenly, I was pushed back and I cried out as I fell back against the soft bed, closer to the ground without the legs of the chamber bed I was used to, my air was sucked from my lungs in shock. I looked up and saw him approach unable to keep the burning desire in me from tickling my chest, from examining every inch of him, drinking in the sight of a man flushed with the colour of arousal and blessed with every muscle the gods deigned handsome on one man.

He very suddenly found me through the thin material of my trousers and I drew a sharp breath. "Demos..." I grasped at his shirt.

He glanced at me with a half smile.

The full warmth and pleasure of his hand against my cock under the material was enough of a tease to drive me insane. "Please..." I pleased with him quietly.

He said nothing, just leant down and pressed a light breeze of a kiss on my cock. My breath hitched I reached for it, unable to keep myself still, and he immediately wrestled my arms to the bed.

"Please." I begged this time. "Be kind..."

He grinned. "With you, I can never be kind."

Only that could be nothing but a lie because it was immediately followed by pulling the fabric down and replacing his hand with his mouth, swallowing my so suddenly and so perfectly that I cried out in surprise and pleasure, gasping for breath.