However just as he arrived, there were two men in one of the rooms in the back behind the counter talking.

One of them was a largely built bald man in a auto repair work shirt with the sleeves cut off and the other was a brown haired man with man with blue eyes, dressed in a regular white T-shirt.

"I'm telling you Dom, this shit is getting serious," the brown haired man spoke in a hushed tone as he was sorting through some bills that seemed to be spread out throughout the table he and his friend was sitting behind.

"You talkin' about the bills, right?" the bald man, Dom, spoke as massaged his neck tiredly.

"I wish," the brown haired man said as he sighed and placed the papers down, "I'm talking about you and the gangs' little joy rides at night."

Dom glanced back, checking to see if his sister was in the vicinity of the area they were currently in before looking back towards his friend, "Alex, relax...everything's been going smoothly so far. There's nothin' to worry about."

The brown haired man, Alex, shook his head and scoffed slightly, "You're not going to listen to reason, are you?"

"Nope," Dom said as he got up from his seat and went to the fridge, "Want a beer, or are you just gonna keep trying to act like my frail old mother?"

Alex waved him off as he picked up another set of papers, "Yeah--Yeah, just get me a cold one you big overgrown muscle head, I'm just about finished sorting through your bills for you anyway, again."

Dom chuckled as he took out the two beers, however as he looked back out front, he saw the blond haired man from before looking at him.

Dom's smile slowly faded back into his 'tough guy' face as he stared down the regular that's been coming into the Cafe lately.

"Looks like Mia's favourite customer is back," Alex's voice broke the stare off taking place.

Dom glared at Alex whom was leaning back in his seat with his arms folded and smirk present.

"Just shut up and have your beer," Dom tossed him his can of beer, which Alex caught as the elder Toretto came and sat down.

"Hey, I'm just saying," Alex smirked as he opened his can of beer and took a quick swig, relishing in its taste as he continued to watch Mia interact, "He's a pretty one though."

Dom sighed and put down the pen he was holding, "Then why don't you go and ask him out then, since you're the one that seems so interested all of a sudden."

"Well, I could," Alex prodded, knowing that he was getting under Dom's skin now, "But your sister seems more inclined that I am."

"You know what, Blake--" Dom raised a fist as if he was about to punch his friend whom raised his arm and laughed just before the roaring of engines were heard from outside the shop.

Alex and Dom both spared the appearance of the rest of their gang a glance before getting back down to business.

" 'sup guys," Mia greeted the arrival of her friends that were like family.

"How ya doin' Mia?" the youngest of the group, Jesse, asked as he entered the Cafe.

"How you livin', girl?" the female of the group, Letty, greeted as she entered after and went straight to the back where Alex and Dom were.

"Hey!" a tall, lanky fellow, also known as Leon, shouted from his position as he and Jesse were horsing around in the shop.

"Hey Dom--Alex, you guys want somethin' to drink?" Letty asked as she was leaned up against the counter from where she stood.