“Now, where's the fun with that?” All of his friends start laughing.

“Just go for fuck’s sake.” 

“Why? Can’t you take it? I thought you were taken in by the one and only Iron Man. Shouldn’t you be used to some snickering?” This kid was really getting on your nerves.

“What is your problem? Just ‘cause I live with Tony, doesn’t mean I can’t be annoyed by you.” 

“You’re just like Penis-Parker. A liar.” With that you have enough. 

You get up and start to leave when he grabs your arm. You quickly pull away and start walking. Flipping him off before you go. But instead of just letting you go, the douchebag and his gang decide to follow you. 

After 10 minutes of walking, you realize that you’ve gone into the opposite direction of the Avengers Tower. You try calling Tony again, and lucky you, he picks up.

“Hey kid, is this important? I’m kinda in the middle of something!” You can hear gunshots in the background. 

“Pietro left me at school! He just drove off to wherever. Can you pick me up?” You can hear him sigh.

“Kid, call Pietro-” You interrupt. 

“He didn’t pick up.” He sighs again.

“We’re all on a mission. Well except for Pietro and Na- Call Natasha! She should be able to come get you!” He exclaims excitedly. You can hear another round of shots being fired. 

“Well, I gotta go. See ya at home kiddo.” And with that he hangs up. 

You continue walking while looking for Natasha in your contacts. As soon as you find it you press the call button.

It rings once, and twice and then a third time. After the fifth time you start feeling hopeless, but then she finally picks up. “What?” She sounds annoyed.

“Can you come pick me up? Pietro left me and Flash and his friends won’t leave me alone.” You look back at them, still following you.

“Can’t you walk?” You sigh.

“I would walk for hours! Do you know how far that is by foot?” 

She sighs. “Fine. Send me your location.” You want to say thank you, but the call is already ended. You send the redhead your location and sit down on the pavement. 

So do flash and his crew. “So what? You’re waiting for the oh so mighty Tony Stark to pick you up?” You smirk. “Actually, it’ll be Natasha Romanoff. You know, deadly russian spy and ex-assassin?” 

“Of course, as if the hottest woman on earth would pick you up from school.” You tense at him calling her hot. God this day couldn’t possibly get any worse for you. Just as you’re about to give a snarky remark to Flash, the matte black corvette stingray pulls up in front of you. You shoot Flash a smug smile as you get up, when Natasha rolls down the windows. 

“Get in Y/N! I don’t have all day!” She says before spotting the people behind you. All of their eyes wide in shock. “Why are you staring at me like that? Never seen a superhero before?” Natasha’s question is directed at Flash. He quickly composes himself and smiles, seductively? 

“Sorry Nat! I’m coming!” You make your way to the car and get in, giving Flash your middle finger right before you drive off. 

20 minutes later you arrive at the tower. The car ride was silent, but it wasn’t awkward.

You get out of the car and walk to the elevator, waiting for Natasha before pressing any buttons. When she gets in, you push the button for your floor.