The end of the rowdlian-qua toine war

The rowlidan army were just constantly being shattered in brutal massacre as the Eurasian police force went full on brutal counter attacks against the army of rowlida, entire towns and villages were blown up by the mark v1 katyusha leaving a few survivors as the police just continued to advance. As if the police force from atanyo wasn't overkill enough,long range Jackson stealth bombers would blow up rowdlian troops and farms, effectively causing food shortages,this would eventually bite the participating Eurasian countries back after the war.

The Eurasian invasion force:
5,000 police from Antanyo
2,000 imperial samurai from sakurai empire
150 Jackson stealth bombers from germania
30 katyusha from antanyo

The smallest invasion force in the entire Eurasian history, even going back 7,000 years ago when the Eurasian empire had just formed. while having a history of 23,000 years if you go back to older empires and kingdoms that ruled Eurasia, the empire only ruled the entire continent of Eurasia 1,000 years ago and only have a history of 3,000 years if you exclude all the times the Eurasian empire collapse or excluding the time when the entire continent was 12 different dynasty's other words, the Eurasian empire collapse and reformed several time in it own history.
(Btw the largest empire that ever existed in Eurasian history was the yun han dynasty,which lasted for 300 years)

The previous smallest invasion in Eurasian history was invasion of the island of America which had 500,000 troops,50 warships and 3000 aircraft,they left after realising it was a waste of time and resources after finding out the natives and australasians(from URA) are too rebellious to work or comply with the Sakurai officials and they barely anything to offer due to the land being agriculturally poor and it raw materials could literally be found across the mainland which was more cheaper than shipping the resources that already plentiful on the mainland, which was the reason why they quickly dump the responsibility to the Americans 7th fleet.

Rowdlia,royal capital Jin hark

The Eurasian special operatives had already infiltrated they city via underground tunnel which happened to have it entrance within a wear house, the operative wasted no time as they quickly and quietly began to assassinate Rowlia soldiers while in their bunker to weaken the defence,they left the important generals alone for the reason of maintaining stability of the kingdom.
Their main objective was to capture the spies from a country called gra valka empire,which was foolishly emitting easy to detect outdated radar.

2 smoke bombs was thrown into the house the gra valka spy was in, before proceeding to send him unconscious via sleeping dart, the Eurasian special operatives also began seizing the large electronic which was laughably quite outdated by 75 years. The equipment and the spy was transported to a hidden sakurai uninhabited island which wasn't far from Jin hark ,which was only 80km away from the capital, which greatly shock the The special operatives were kinda shock on how does a person not notice a 40km island quite literally near their capital.

"Where the fuck am I?"

"You're in the island of mekai sunta,don't think about escaping or else you're not seeing your homeland again"

The spy could only watch in horror as the Sakurai special operatives known as the phantoms tortured him for intelligence of the gra valka empire, the spy wouldn't be the last person the phantom would capture and torture.

Meanwhile in continent of Eurasia:

The rowlidan army was mocked and dehumanised by the Eurasian media like globex and world wide news as merely swarm of terrorist who tried to spread chaos, a few recordings from the Antanyo police body camera often show the rowdlian troops Charging with crude swords and looked more like bandits(through edits) the citizens of many Eurasian countries quickly lost interest when they heard terrorist, their lack of interest of terrorist is actually due to knowing they are safe because the military is their shield and sword against any threats.

The Japanese government on the other hand prepare for the attack straight to the "terrorist headquarters" while the Japanese navy distract the rowdlian navy, the Eurasian special forces of the phantom(sakurai empire),samurai(Rigan empire)and imperial office of intelligence(city of antanyo) and Japanese special forces would infiltrate and capture the king of rowdlia while the leviathan will deploy the eagles,wraith and typhoons to secure air superiority over the skies and preform ground support for the special forces raid on the castle.

Rowdlia,Jin hark

The leviathan approached the city of Jin hark,the capital of the "terrorist", the weaker 3rd duo barrelled 230cm guns of the leviathan aimed at the parked fleet of the rowdlian navy as the leviathan aimed and bombarded the entire fleet out of existence. At the exact moment the navy was erased, dozens of Jackson left the flight deck and began their bombardment of Jin hark military installations while ignoring the civilian casualties it caused from the bombing.

While the Japanese disapproved the Sakurai military doctrine of indiscriminate bombing,they still need to end this war as fast as possible. The elite forces comprised of the phantom,wraith,ICI and the Japanese special forces would raid the castle the king resides in via dragonfly's, this quick and sudden raid caused large casualties for the rodlian royal guards as they were killed before they could react.

He could only watched the massive floating fortress while the screams of the guards echoed and the sounds of weird banging continued as it reached closer and closer to his throne room.
His nephew was was safe,he already knew that his time was up the moment they failed to capture gim even with a 6/1 advantage, his nephew was staying in a much smaller castle and rumours were heard that the enemy known as the Japanese are merciful,so maybe his kingdom have a chance of survival, he must not throw away this opportunity for his nephew in these dark time by remaining arrogant and defiant,he must do this as a last thing he shall do as king.

The sudden attack from the allied forces scared the king and his generals as they were ambushed and the sight of the 6km massive leviathan releasing massive warships within her hangers quickly dropped their morale to nothing, there will never be enough troops to take down the massive floating fortress,most of their troops are already dead from the Eurasians, the king himself knew there was only 1 option left,he surrendered himself to allied special forces when they broke in to his throne room,at least his people would be spared,maybe his nephew could succeed him,maybe he should had spent more time with his younger brother and his nephew. He could only imagine his 16 year old nephew succeeding the throne as a puppet while he, the former king king will be executed for his genocidal campaign against Demi humans.

The war ended with remarkably zero casualties as the main 4,4000 warships of rowdlia returned back home after hearing of their country defeated,at first the admiral view it as utter nonsense,until the ISN kim soung arrived aiming her guns at the fleet,the admiral quickly assessed the situation of knowing his 4,400 warships ain't gonna survive against a massive 6km floating fortress quickly surrender and return back home.

The treaty of hark

The king of rowdlia, hark rowdila shall lose his position as king and his nephew, mark rowdila shall be the new king of rowdila.
Rowdila shall become a constitutional monarchy
Rowdila shall maintain it army
Rowdila can't invade any other countries without japan or the the 4 major powers of Eurasia approval
Rowdila will receive the same treatment as qua toine with it infrastructure and trade
Rowdlia shall be divided into 4 different countries
Rowdila and the other 3 new kingdom will receive protection under the sakurai empire

Hark could on read this paper with delight,this actually benefit rowdila a lot,even if they lost a lot of lands, the mere national power they gain from the improvement of infrastructure would easily make up for their loss of land and the guaranteed protection just ensure his nephew rule. He signed the treaty without any hesitation as he's already a dead man walking,after he signed the treaty.
He was unexpectedly receive an honorary ceremony,he took off his crown and placed it on his nephew head while the soldiers from Antanyo saluted with respect.

Hark would copy the soldiers and salute back,they didn't view him as a criminal,but a defeated foe who had received mercy from his enemy. Hark would enjoy the rest of his second life as a retired king enjoying his hobbies and serving as a diplomat for the kingdom of rowdila,no longer the former arrogant foolish king who wanted to kill off the Demi humans, he is now a diplomat who will in 4 years time remembered as a hero to the people of rowdila.

But that will be a story for another time