CHAPTER 12: NEW FRIENDS

Start from the beginning

SATORI:"Sister you shouldn't have brought him to our..."

KOISHI:"......."

YOU:"........"

Satori's face in this moment:

YOU:"i can explain..."

SATORI:"what do you think you're doing sister?!"

KOISHI:"just a little trolling hehehehe~"

YOU:"where did you even learn that?!"

YUKARI:"why did you all stop?"

YOU:"what the...oh my...you!"

YUKARI:"yes, me~"

SATORI:"what?! Didn't you say you've got things to do?!"

YUKARI:" hehehe, well...i didn't give details for a reason~"

SATORI:"... Sister, please, get off him right now"

KOISHI:"aaaw but-"

SATORI:"GET,OFF,NOW!"

KOISHI:"ok *gets off the bed*"

SATORI:"and please, dress up!"

KOISHI:"in front of N/N? Sure!"

YOU:"uh..."

SATORI:"come with me Mr. Y/N"

YOU:she took my hand and we got out of the room, but she didn't stop holding my hand "...um...i swear i can explain"

SATORI:"i know human, i have already read your mind, you didn't do nothing"

YOU:"well...thanks i guess?"

SATORI:"but if you want to make my sister happy, i'll tell you that this is the wrong way"

YOU:"sorry i know that the compliments were too much but, she is too cute!"

SATORI:"...y-you only say that because you don't know us well, normally the humans from Gensokyo fear the Youkais like us"

YOU:"well then forgive me, because i am an exception, for me you are not monsters, you are like my friends!"

SATORI:"and would you love someone who is not even from your species? Would you love someone who outlives you?"

YOU:"simple answer...I DON'T CARE...for me it doesn't matter how much time will i spend with someone, what matters is how well am i going to spend that time!...i learned that lesson when my girlfriend...well...*sob*"

SATORI:"there is no need on telling me, i already knew that"

YOU:"*sniffs*...thanks Satori"

she then kissed you on the cheeks

SATORI:"...you're welcome...Mr.Y/N"

YOU:"please, just N/N" i said triying to act like if nothing happened...what the hell just happened?!