The Phantom 2 Part 43

Start from the beginning

"See, two months and I'll find you," JJ told her pulling back and framing her face, "I'll always find you."

"I can't.  I can't do this without you.  On the water," she cried shaking her head.

"Yes you can," he told her sternly before reaching down and grabbing a life vest, "This will keep you safe," he said placing it on the seat with his bag

"Come with us!"

"I need to stay here.  Make sure you guys get away.  I promise you I'm gonna find you."

"You promised we wouldn't separate."

"I know, but we have to for now.  We'll stay here and work on clearing John B's name.  You know those two can't do anything without me," he smirked glancing up at Kie and Pope.

Letting out a small laugh at the outraged squeak from Pope Coral kissed JJ, "Two months," she whispered.  "And then we only have a year and a month," he responded kissing her again before hugging John B and jumping back onto the dock with Kie and Pope.

"Alright, get out of here," Kie sniffled wiping her face as tears fell.

"Yo, thank you guys.  And I'm sorry for basically throwing us off a cliff with this whole treasure hunt thing," John B told the three standing on the dock.

  And I'm sorry for basically throwing us off a cliff with this whole treasure hunt thing," John B told the three standing on the dock

Snorting JJ shrugged, "We were bound to run off a cliff at some point.  At least we did it together," he said putting his arms around both Kie and Pope, "Pogue style."

Nodding John B jumped down from the bow to start the boat before looking up at his friends again, "Tell Sarah goodbye," he told them tearing up.

"We will," Kie promised, "Now go."

"We'll see you in two months.  Take care of my girl," JJ said as John B started the boat.

"Always," he promised as the three pushed the boat away from the dock.

Wiping the tears from her eyes, Coral blew kisses, "I love you guys.  JJ," she broke off choking on her tears.

"I know.  I love you, Baby Girl.  Two months and then a year and a month!"