Chapter 1

Keniyo has two sides both good and bad. Both sides have two different names. Her bad side is Nikoia and her good side Keniyo. Her name is pronounced key - knee - yo. Thank you and please tell me what you think about it. Please follow comment like or read any of my other books. Xoxo.
Natsume

"S-sir one of the prisoners escaped! "stuttering one of the guards has he rushed into my office.

" Which one? "I asked narrowing my eyes which I do to make people nervous. He swallowed making a loud gulp sound before opening his mouth to speak.

" Prisoner number eight "he replied fidgeting.

" What. H-how "I said now pacing.

" "Get. Her. Back. Now. "I yelled sending the man dashing out the room. How in God's name could she escape this highly secured isolation camp.

" Close off all escape route to the outside world and no matter what you do stay at least five metres away and remove all items. SHOOT ON SIGHT! I repeat SHOOT ON SIGHT. "I shouted over the telecom(not emphasis). I exited my office and went to our camera room. All rooms leading to the exit showed evidence she was there from the shredded bodies to blood painted walls, all were left dead. I checked every screen for her but none revealed her location. That only means one thing, she has left the building. Oh! We have to get her back immediately before she kills more people and find ways to reproduce.

Keniyo /Nikoia
(Nikoia control) here I am chained to this disgusting bed not being able to move. I am tired of this 'me killing my parents' it was a tragic accident. Why won't they believe me. 'I understand but there is nothing I can do.' said Keniyo, my good side. Yes there is we can escape and be the monster they want us to be. 'ARE YOU MAD! Killing your parents wasn't good enough' I am truly sorry for that but we can't remain here all our lives. 'In that case okay but no killing unless necessary' I have been here all my life and could escape if I wanted to but Keniyo always stopped me so now I can. I used my vectors to slice off the heavy metal restraining both my hands and legs as well as my hips and chest. I proceeded to now open the door that lead to a passage way. As I made my way out to what they call an elevator, I was stopped by a tall man. He was wearing an all black suit with weapons I believe. Who is this man. I've never seen him before. What is he done just standing at the other end of the passage staring wide eyed. 'He is a guard. He has seen us escape!' That means he must die. I extended my vectors to slice him up into minced beef but I couldn't reach. Damn these lengths. His face then covered with fear and he made a run for it. There goes my chance of leaving unnoticed (note sarcasm)