He placed both hands on table and touching the screen with small smile

"My queen, how much time will you take to be mine ?.

It's been six months of our marriage and what are we 'Just friends '.

Every time I feel like shit when you show you  my place in your life

I sometimes feel like you will leave me cause you are bored of this lonely guy

I even get this thought like 'do you have someone in your life ?' and this one thought scares me a lot . It   gave me many sleepless nights.

But I will wait for you to return my feelings cause that's what I can do now.

Morning I lied to you cause I know you were creeped  by yesterday's incident.

And if I say whatever I said was true, definitely you will cut our friendship and you will treat me as before where you didn't even spare me a glance in the beginning of our marriage days.

I'm scared to see that side of you. I'm scared of losing you. Cause you are the only person who takes  care of this depressed and lonely  guy"

Taehyung mumbled to himself with glossy eyes. Why his love is so complicated?. Why can't everything fall in place ?. Why god still makes him suffer?.

Its been week after that day, this young couple were still in their '  friend zone '.

But this time  they are always  encountering awkward moments between them by the way they react sometimes which is so far from  how friends behave.
And they know it very well.

Today evening Jisoo and Taehyung went  to ice cream hub after Jisoo's request to have frozen dessert  in extremely cold climate.

Taehyung denied initially  knowing she has sinusitis  and  that too in this  freezing climate, its not at all good.

But Jisoo being stubborn literally dragged him to parking lot. Taehyung sat on driving seat but didn't start the engine to see what Jisoo will do further.

And very cleverly Taehyung didn't look at her at all cause he knows her pleading eyes and kissable pout will make him to say 'yes' without even realising.

Jisoo cupped Taehyung's face, making his heart beat accelerate. She whispered very slowly with puckering lips.

"Taee, pwease  I swear I  will have only one ice cream"
Jisoo said cutely without knowing what she is doing to him.

Taehyung clutched car steering wheel tightly. He felt like kissing her right away without thinking further.

But Jisoo blinking her innocently  eyes made him to come back to reality . He became victim to those pleading eyes again , so started the engine which made Jisoo   to literally bounce on her seat excitedly.