Power Struggle {1}

∞Liam's P.O.V∞

I parked my car inside the garage, stepping out I unlocked the door to our flat. I noticed only a dim lighting came through in the lounge.

I stepped inside to see Zayn hovered over a stack of folders with papers sprawled out everywhere. His tie was loose around his neck a few of his buttons were undone exposing his tattooed chest.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing his cheek with a smile. He turned his head toward me leaning forward and kissing my lips. "Hey Liam."

"How was work," I smiled wider unbuttoning the rest of his dress shirt. Zayn looked at me with a teasing smile. I just slid his shirt off wrapping my arms back around his neck again.

"Fine." He pulled onto his lap so I straddled him. I leaned in and kissed his lips again. Zayn wrapped his arms around my waist. "What about you?"

I rolled my eyes slightly, "Andy wants all the new details on your new client. The one Niall heard about." I sarcastically spoke staring straight onto his eyes.

A slight chuckle escaped his lips pulling me into kiss him again. "His names Harry."

"Okay," he kissed my neck making a small mark there. I was for sure going to see a love bite there in the morning.

Zayn kept nipping at my neck, I let out a small moan to go along with it. I felt a smirk go across his face, he looked at me.

"Leeyum, I love you." Zayn smiled rubbing his hands up and down my back. I shivered at the touch. His eyes went from the usual brown gold to a darker shade.

"I love you too, Zayn," he nodded his head biting his lip looking off into the distance. I smirked grinding my hips down on his lap, leaning into kiss his neck.

Zayn moaned his hands going to my bum. I knew he was getting hard, so I got his lap stretching my arms out. He whined, "you can't do that!" I smiled at his pout.

He stood up and I could see his hard-on. I walked off, Zayn following while I walked up the stairs to our bedroom. I squeaked when Zayn pinched my bum, cheekily smiling at me.

--

I woke up the next morning my head on Zayn's chest. I smiled looking at his face, his face was adorable when he slept. I sat up stretching my muscles, popping my back.

The blankets were only covering our lower halfs. I got out of the bed grabbing some clothes for work. I started the shower stepping in when the water was warm.

I was shampooing my hair, when I felt Zayn's arms wrapped around my waist. I jumped in suprise, I turned around to scowl at the man. He still looked sleepy a lazy smile plastered on his beautiful face.

"Why didn't you wake me up," Zayn mumbled kissing my lips sweetly, tugging my bottom lip when he pulled away. I blushed shrugging my shoulders.

I turned back around washing myself, trying to ignore Zayn kissing my shoulder. "Zayn quit." A moan escaped my lips not helping my case. I felt a smirk on my face and I wish he'd just take a shower.

Another ten minutes, of being in the shower with Zayn we finally finished. We both put our suits on. I helped Zayn tie his tie with a smile. We both got in Zayn's car since we were getting off at the same time, hopefully.

He drove me to work parking in front of Sony. I un buckled my seat belt, leaning over to kiss Zayn. Our lips met and I smiled into the kiss. Zayn's lips were always soft. I kissed his lips obnoxiously causing him to chuckle, "I ad--"

A knock on my window had me jolting to look at Andy, who had a grimace on his face. I rolled my eyes rolling the window down. "Yes?"

Andy looked toward Zayn, "why is he here?"

"He is my husband, Andy." Zayn just had a finger running across his lips, staring straight ahead, gripping the steering wheel with the other. I could tell he was trying not to say anything. I sighed kissing his cheek, he looked over at me with a smile. "Shmile, I love you see you at 12. You're eating with me right?"

He nodded as I got out the car, waving to me. I waved back watching him drive off. "So details, new client?"

♡Author's Note♡

To be honest, I haven't updated Wattpad on my tablet. I don't like it, I have it on my phone and it sucks personally.