𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛~ 𝐷𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠~𝑝𝑡.𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

(Part four to tswiftlanacult 's suggestion :) lmao I hope you don't mind me tagging you)

:) lmao I hope you don't mind me tagging you)

The girl's free period was soon over, much to Robin's delight. It's not that she didn't like spending time with y/n, it was that she didn't know what to say. You see, y/n was really, really pretty, and it made it kinda hard to come up with a civilised conversation. All Robin seemed to be focusing on was her perfect makeup and lips so sweet that she could just kiss them right there and then-...no. She needed to stop thinking like that. It wasn't civil.

Even with talk that Robin liked, stuff about books etc (even though y/n looked like the kinda person who probably wouldn't care for a good book) she still found it hard to concentrate. And that wasn't normal.
Mr Hauser wouldn't be very impressed, would he? Thinking about a social life over academics. Robin couldn't even think of stooping that low, yet- here she was.

"So, what lesson have you got next?" Robin asked as they wandered down the hallway in the direction of the classrooms.

"Erm, lemme check" Y/n replied as she reached into her pocket for an already crumpled piece of paper. "English."

"Oh cool! Same here. I can introduce you to Mr Hauser."

"Sounds good. I've been meaning to ask by the way, how old are you?"

That's a bit of a weird question, Robin thought.

"15, why?"

"So how come you're in with the seniors if you're a sophomore?"

Ohhh, she got why she asked now.

"Too advanced I guess. They moved me up."

"Makes sense."

"Mhm. Come on then, let's go see sir."

-

"Ah, morning Robin! And- ah, you must be new!"
The two girls arrived slightly early to avoid any getting-to-class rush.

"Morning sir, and yes."

"Nice to meet you sir, I'm y/n" Y/n introduced herself, holding onto her bag strap.

"Well y/n, I'm Mr Hauser, and I'm guessing you won't have a seat in the plan yet so would you like to take a seat next to Miss Buckley here?"

"Sure thing." She smiled in return and followed Robin to the front row seats. There were three spare seats next to them.
"Who sits there?" She asked.
"Erm, Kate, Dash and Milton. They're my friends so I'll think you'll get along just fine with them."