I squeeze Mishti's shoulder not preferring her to give more suggestions. Eva's father is a rich man who married her mother because she is rich and eventually they got divorced due to low understanding and trust in their relationship.

Of course, Mishti isn't aware of it so she might take it lightly but for Eva, it's not something easy. A father leaving his daughter for busy business days is not something easy topic to communicate.

"I hope you would enjoy this party. Ask me for anything if you need." Rebecca smiled at us before she walked away.

"Okay, so enjoy love birds." Eva waved at us as she followed her mother.

"This is so boring party." I exhaled rolling my eyes as my arms fall on my side.

"That's because you aren't enjoying it." Mishti chuckled. "Look at the people around how happy they are."

"Yeah!" I look around, "The only thing I like about this party is it's alcohol-free."

"Exactly! What did Eva say?" Mishti looks at me. "Something, I don't like people going wild-wild?"

"Yeah." I laughed. "Where did Neha go?"

"Uh, her boyfriend is throwing a party." She shrugs. "Did you know Sara is dating someone?"

"I don't know." I frown. "Whom is she dating?"

"She somewhat said me she met him at an ice cream bar and he asked her to hang out so she agreed. She's gone to his party today."

I nod stuffing my hands in my pockets. "Does Foziah know about it?"

"I don't know."

"I regret coming here, we could have enjoyed ourselves out somewhere in silence." I sit on the chair as a sad expression crosses my face.

"Stop pouting." Mishti laughed. "You might not regret coming here at the end you know."

"Why do you say so?" I arch an eyebrow confusedly.

"Would you like to dance with me?" She bites back her smile as she holds her hand for me.

"I would love to." I look at her amusedly as I put my hand in hers and stand up.

As we walk to the dance floor we stand in an empty place to dance, couples are dancing around and some singles are jumping crazily as they scream the lyrics.

Attractive fairy lights are decorated all around the garden area and the music is way too loud. I keep my hand on Mishti's waist as she keeps her hand on my shoulder, we entwin our other hand as we move our bodies to the music.

"Merry Christmas, Mrs. Rajvansh," I whisper as I look into her eyes.

"Merry Christmas, Mr. Rajvansh." Mishti grinned as she looked away from me.

"You look happy." I look at her carefully, there's a smile tugging her lips which isn't leaving at all, and I love that.

"Happy to be with you." Her smile widens compelling me to smile. "Let's go free?"

"Huh?" I look confused as she withdraws her hand from mine and joins the singles. I watch her jumping along with them as she laughs screeching the lyrics.

She waves me asking to join, I chuckle and shake my head she rolls her eyes and continues dancing. As I watch her dancing and enjoying I see another side of her, free.

The dress hugs her curves flawlessly, her hairs flow as she dances crazily. Her black sling bag bounces along with her. My eyes trail down her body and I don't mind if she catches me checking her out. She looks so damn sexy in that outfit and the way she maintains the bold aura with her makes me difficult to keep my thoughts and hands to myself.