" Kocho stop this. "

" What? "

" What your doing I'm your teacher not your lover. This isn't right and isn't meant to be. "

" Giyu I thought w... "

" Shinobu you and I cannot have again I refuse to let it happen. Look you breaking up with me was a good thing. "

" Giyu. "

" Goodnight Kocho. "

" I love you. "

Her heart shattered when he never replied but instead dropped the call without a single hesitation. The young girl stood there looking at her phone in a heartbreak a small smile graced her lips. Her smile though painting a perfect picture was broken and sad in completely worked well with her tearful eyes.

Flashback end

Though it was a rare thing for the matriculants they had gotten two days off rest and practice for the final examination which would be a great thing had Shinobu been able to focus on her books. She sat in her room with her pajamas on and sad music playing from her phone while she stared into nothingness.
' of course he's not gonna want to get back with me, he's going to prison for me. ' she looked up the ceiling in a tearful sight trying her hardest not to cry at the fact. Her mind was in a maize with her thoughts scrambled everywhere trying to come up with a solution to the Rubix cube of problems she's faced with.

" Shinobu-nee lunch is ready. " Shinobu looked at her door finding her little sister standing there worried look in her eyes. Shinobu mentally face palmed as she remembered this whole ordeal also involves Kanao.

" I'm not hungry. " She replied simply looking at the ceiling.

" Kanae said to also tell you that she's not afraid to drag you down the stairs dead or alive. " Kanae said giving a small smile and wave before walking away to meet her oldest sister downstairs. Shinobu just groaned out her annoyence before dragging herself out of bed in order to get it over with. Upon reaching downstairs she saw three people at the table waiting on her.

" Father? " She asked quizzical, she looked to her two sisters who didn't seem bothered at all by his appearance. " What are you doing here? "

" Hey sport your sisters invited me over for lunch to catch-up. " He said wth a gentle smile. Shinobu just nodded and took her seat at the table as the others engaged in a conversation. All the chatter just passed through the gradient eyed girl as she continued to reminisce in her memories of the call with Giyu. This seemed to go on for an hour until something caught her attention in the bits of chatter and laughter.

" Really Dad? " Kanae asked with stars in her eyes.

" Yeah, you should have seen the look on the young woman's face when I passed they're marriage certificate. It was like her life was completely perfect. " Her father's voice boomed in pride.

" Ah the feeling of love. Though you'd think it would be impossible to marry a sixteen year old boy to a twenty year old woman. " Kanae said with a small smile as she cupped her now red cheeks.

" Actually it isn't as long as two guardians at for the underaged party then the marriage is as legal as any. Th......"

" Wait. What underaged teens are allowed to marry? " Shinobu asked unaware of the grin on her face.

" Yeah. Though it's not a marriage per say just a legal agreement of not parties signing a contract for a legal intimate relationship. This law was passed a few weeks ago apparently someone tried to blackmail the minister's son for falling for a teen. " Mr Kocho explained watching as the grin on her daughter's face got bigger with each word.

" Really and how would one go about this process? " At this point rainbows were leaking out of the girls every word as she got close to her father to make sure she didn't miss anything important.

" Well it's quite simple really. Two legal guardians must sign for the younger party and one police officer preferably a station commander and the older party must also sign with one relative or close friend. " Shinobu just sat there dazed her face shifted as she pieced together the mind made puzzle. Everyone looked at her with weird expression thinking she'd broken until she suddenly got up.

" THIS KS AMAZING!!! " She yelled out at the top of her lungs before dashing up the stairs mumbling in unheard sentences. A few minutes later she came downstairs in a changed clean outfit and her hair let loose as she ran past the table but stopped suddenly. She ran and hugged her father and took a piece of his remaining meat. " Thanks dad your the best. " She said dashing away from them and out the door. The others came out of they're stupified stage when door slammed shut.

" You don't think she's gonna? " Kanao asked purposely leaving the question hanging.

" Kanae please tell me your sister isn't gonna go get married. " Kanae just said at her dad's question.

" Knowing her she might try to push Tomioka into a marriage but lucky for us he'd never agree. He's to set on rules to do that. " Kanae said making the male sigh in relief though unknown to them Shinobu was about to surprise them.

------------

A.N just so you know I got the idea of older and minors dating from the Romeo and Juliet law in one of the Transformers movie. On another topic it's coming to an end with the plot and stop all that's left is for the climax or shit.