𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

.•°♪10♪°•.

"Heeseung I don't think I can let you go anywhere in this state," Hana denied Heeseung's request to not postponed the trip.

"Han, I don't want to be the one who got our project delayed. Plus, look at me. I didn't let a single scratch on my face," he whined.

"Shut up- no," she replied.

"Heeseung's right Jee Han. This was our plan so we should be responsible," Jake spoke up.

"Heeseung ended up like this because of me, Jake. If you think I'm hearing any dumb suggestions then you're highly mistaken," she frowned as she slapped shut her book.

"I'm not even that hurt..." Heeseung pouted with droopy shoulders.

"Yeah right... Your body is so blue it looks like an alien's," Sohee commented when she heard him speak as she took off her headphones.

"You're not helping at all," Heeseung sulked.

"I wasn't planning to," she replied before walking off to her room.

"I need to clean the kitchen I'll make you lunch after that," Hana notified Sohee who nodded before shutting the door.

Jake entered the kitchen after she was done cleaning.
"Be careful, the floor's still a little wet," she said as she saw Jake enter.

"Okay," he said while carefully stepping inside to reach Hana. "What's up with Sohee?"

"Nothing you need to worry about," she said not knowing it left Jake embarrassed for asking in the first place.

"Uh... I... Hope she's okay?" He replied with flushed cheeks. Jake felt frustrated as he sat next to the kitchen counter.

"I can't even have a proper conversation with Hana. Will it kill her to reply nicely? It's not like I'm dying to talk to her," he thought with anger filled inside of him as he felt his muscles tense.

"What happened to you?" Jake heard Hana speak.

"What?" He looked up with a suddenly racing heart. It was a rarity that Hana spoke to him first.

"You're pale," she said nearing the boy and before he knew she was removing his bangs and put one hand on his forehead and one on her own.

"I.." he tried to speak but was too flustered. He closed his eyes praying Hana won't hear his heartbeat.

"I can't really tell like this," she moved her hand to the boy's neck.

"I... I'm fine Jee Han," he said quickly getting hold of her wrist.

"Doesn't look like that though." She narrowed her eyes as she looked at the boy's sweating face. "I'll get the thermometer."

"Don't be bothered by me. I'm fine," he replied looking away.

"Okay... Then will you leave my hand I think the stove won't lower the heat itself," she said making the boy suddenly leave her hand.

He abruptly got up to get away from her but his foot didn't support the sudden movement and slipped. Both of them quickly got hold of each other to stop the fall but Hana too slipped and fell on top of Jake.

The boy found himself on the ground holding onto the girl's waist while she lay flustered on top of him with her pulse escalated.

Unlike Hana who froze to the place, Jake was pretty calm as he kept quiet so she would stay like that for longer.
"You're prettier this way," he laughed to hide the embarrassment.