A Farewell and an Abandoned Girl

Start from the beginning

Y/N : “This is going to be a long explanation. Well, since the cat is out of the bag. I don’t need to hide anything to you. First of all, i am not originally from this world.”

Akira : “W-what?”

Nanae : “What do you mean?”

Y/N : “Please calm yourself. I’m not done with my explanation.”

Origami : “Y/N... You’re an alien?”

Y/N : “No. What i meant is i’m not from the world of creation but from the world of creator.”

F Origami : “You want to said that you came from a world that where the Gods live?”

Y/N : “Well yes but actually no.”

The four of them raise their eyebrow. Y/N tell how he died and get a second chance from Kami. He told them about his goal and why he did all of those thing. He also show them about this world is the world of creation.

Y/N : “The first Spirit that we manage to seal is Nia. She was arrested by DEM for their research and experiment. At first she was hesitate to be sealed but then she agree to be in our care.”

Nia : “That’s right. But that day he used a disguise to fool them. Of course i need to be careful. But when I use Rasiel, I change my opinion about how I see people. Thank you boy~.”

Y/N : “Don’t mention it Nia-chan. I do it for your freedom anyway.”

[Rasiel] : “The boy has spoken.”

All except Y/N, Little Bel, Kurumi and Nia : “AAHHH!”

F Origami : “How could the Angel talk? I thought it’s just giving the host a power.”

[Zaphkiel] : “She’s not the only one who could talk.”

Now all of them almost terrified. But Y/N let out his aura and everyone in the room calm down.

Y/N : “Please don’t that you two. I’ll explain about how they are able to talk to us. Ahem.. G.”

G : “On it.”

G turn the screen in front of them and it’s show the lab under the house. It’s shows the Sephira Crystal that contain a individual mind. Then the picture change to where an Angel protecting it’s host. Krubiel that defend Mayuri or her codename is Judgment.

Y/N : “As you can see here. The Sephira Crystal has it’s own conciousness that only being controlled by it’s host. Because we have a high technology that could seperate the host with the Angel, the possibility of the Angel to show that they’re a living thing like us is a hundred percent possible.”

G : “To make it simple, the Crystal have their own mind and soul like a human.”

F Origami : “Then what about Metatron? Is there any chance that it could talk like those two?”

Y/N : “Yes. However, I can’t convince you that your Angel want to work with you.”

[???] : “Is that because of the personality of her? Because i’m sure that is not a big problem if we manage to have some talk between us the Angels.”

Little Bel : “Hi HMS! Do you have a good sleep?”

[HMS] : “Of course sweety. Thanks to you that my sleep is like snow white.”

Nayuta : “I just hope you could sleep for eternity though.”

[HMS] : “Have a problem with that?”