Frozen (Chapter 2)

I looked at him with wide eyes, remembering everything we ever did together. i mean we were in a long distance relationship but still the way he just was made me love him allot. He had a little friendly grin to him face. He was perfect, the same way that I imagines him to be, perfect.

"Ryan?" I whispered.

"Yes it's me!" He almost shouted.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"i go to college here in case you didn't see me in your class," He awkardly smiled.

I turned around and walked away from him, my eyebrows almost touching.

"Stephanie!" I heard him scream.

I felt a hand wrappin my arm. I yanked him off and turned around noticing the image was blurry, tears ran down my cheeks.

"Leave me alone!"  I screamed.

"Steph, I know that you're hurt, I'm sorry," He slowly said looking at me straight in the eye.

"After everything that you did to me! You expect me to suddenly forgive you? Do you know how much damage you did to me?" I asked making my words loud and clear.

"I know I must've hurt you allot, but at least understand my point of view," He said.

"And was is that point of view?" I asked.

"I still loved you and I never stopped loving you, but I knew that I would've hurt you in any way, if I was just your friend your going to miss me being your boyfriend, If I was with you, you would've worry about me all the time, and the things that I would've done to you back then, which was cheating on you because I couldn't even trust myself back then. At last the only choice I had left was to just leave and see if you would've move on,"

"Well there is proof that it didn't happen, Ryan i'm not trying to be exageratting but I'm traumatized!

I shrieked not trying to let out any more tears.