"Hey, Peke J., What do you think your owner's about to say? Hm?" Y/n said as she played with it's paws. "Meow~" Peke J. meowed as if answering her question.

With Chifuyu~

Chifuyu arrived at the entrance of her mother's room and he ask, "Is there something you need, mom?" His mom just look at him before beckoning him to come closer.

"Help me get that futton and carry it to your room." His mother said while pointing at the said futton inside a cabinet.

"Huh? My room? Why?" Chifuyu ask his mother while following her directions.

"Are you an idiot? You'll sleep there, of course." His mother said while looking at his son weirdly.

"Huh? Why?" Chifuyu ask again. He clearly doesn't understand why he gotta sleep on a futton.

"Y/n-chan would be using your bed. What else?" His mother exasperatedly said.

Hearing his mother's words, Chifuyu's brain stopped. 'What? She'll be sleeping in my room? Why?' Chifuyu thought as his face started to go red.

"M-mom,... ehem! ... Aren't you afraid that... you know?" Chifuyu said while moving his hands around to convey his meaning. He saw his mother raising an eyebrow at him as she crossed her arms.

"Afraid of what...?" His mother repeated as she began to repeatedly tap her foot on the floor in a rhythm. She was trying hard not to smile or burst out laughing as she watch her son struggling as his face turning more red by the minute.

"Augh! For get it!" Chifuyu said as he covered his face with both hands. Unknown to him, his mother let out a smirk before it quickly disappeared.

"Go on. Bring that to your room, faster. Oh! And fix your room, alright?" His mother said as she watch her son leave her room while carrying the futton. 'I didn't think that one day, I'd see this side of him.' She thought.

After fixing his room, Chifuyu went back to his mother's room to take the extra pillows and blanket he'll be using at the moment before he went to his room and place it on his futton.

Then, he walk back to the living room where in he saw Y/n sitting on the couch playing with Peke J. He slowed down as he smiled at the sight before walking normally again as he called, "Y/n-chan." He said while gesturing her to come follow him.

"Oh, just a bit." Y/n said while turning her sight back at the cat before giving him his toy as she stood up and walk towards Chifuyu. "What is it?" She ask when she got closer.

"Mom said you'll sleep in my room... don't worry! I'll be sleeping on the floor." Chifuyu said as he hurriedly explain as they walk to his room.

"Are you sure?" Y/n carefully ask as they reach Chifuyu's room.

"It's fine. Really." Chifuyu stated as he gestured his hand inside his room when he opened his door. "See? I have a futton ready." He said as he grinned.

"Alright. If you say so. Don't regret though." Y/n said as they enter the room. Chifuyu was about to close his door but he saw Peke J. also entering. He let him enter before finally closing the door. "Meow~"

Chifuyu turn around only to see Peke J. laying on his futton. "Hey, hey. Peke J. that's my bed. Go to yours." Chifuyu said while pointing at Peke J.'s bed at the side.

Chifuyu then heard y/n giggling as she sat beside the cat on his futton. He just stared at her giggling while she pet his cat's fur. "You act like a kid, Chifuyu-kun." He heard her stated as she look at him.