ˋ°•*⁀➷ | 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬

The official fantasy results are as follows.

Judge- queenieexxx. Thank you so much for helping out with the awards!

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

➵ ✩ First position

AziaElga
Book: The First Gift
Title
: 3/5
Cover
: 4/5
Blurb
: 5/5
Opening
: 10/10
Character development
: 10/10
Plot
: 10/10
Grammar and vocabulary
: 9/10
Originality and flow
: 14/15
Emotions and dialogue
: 10/10
Overall enjoyment
: 20/20
Total
: 95/100

Review:  Your book is, without a doubt, amazing. I started out reading it as a judge, but, after the first chapter, I turned into the kind of reader who would beg for updates. You're going to see me coming back soon, not as a judge, but as a super-invested reader! This is a book I'm definitely going to read more of. As I had to critique it, the only issue I found was a minor one. Your title suits the plot of the story, but it doesn't give away the genre of the story. Coming up with titles can be hard, so I suggest you take your time and look at the main themes your story revolves around — maybe you'll find the perfect one! :)

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

➵ ✩ Second position

1. DauntlessShadowIce1
Book
: Becoming Oblivion
Title
: 5/5
Cover
: 1/5
Blurb
: 3/5
Opening
: 9/10
Character development
: 10/10
Plot
: 10/10
Grammar and vocabulary
: 10/10
Originality and flow
: 12/15
Emotions and dialogue
: 8/10
Overall enjoyment
: 19/20
Total
: 87/100

Review:  If I'm honest, I'm really sad that, so far, this book isn't going to be continued. I enjoyed it a lot — it explored tropes and stereotypes. The characters weren't perfect dolls, but relatable, flawed humans, and I loved the different aspects to the story. While I believe the flow in each chapter could be improved upon, the way it moved overall was fascinating. I was intrigued, and I will keep it in my library.

2. Yanzieyy
Book: ATLANTIA: Rise of Rebellion
Title
: 5/5
Cover
: 4/5
Blurb
: 5/5
Opening
: 9/10
Character development
: 9/10
Plot
: 10/10
Grammar and vocabulary
: 7/10
Originality and flow
: 11/15
Emotions and dialogue
: 10/10
Overall enjoyment
: 17/20
Total
: 87/100

Review: I enjoyed your book. It's pace was perfect to me, the vocabulary you used enhanced your descriptions, and the way you showed David's emotions was exceptional! You did a great job there! My first impression of your book was oh my goodness. You did a great job—though the subtitles in your cover (the "a fantasy novel") aren't very clear. I loved your writing style, though I did notice that you had several comma splices where just commas would have worked. Some of your sentences were missing a couple of words—simple yet necessary glue words—like "that" or "then". Apart from that, I didn't have qualms, and I think you've got a great novel!

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

➵ ✩Third position

CroodsGirl
Book
: The Green Guardian
Title
: 5/5
Cover
: 4/5
Blurb
: 3/5
Opening
: 8/10
Character development
: 10/10
Plot
: 9/10
Grammar and vocabulary
: 10/10
Originality and flow
: 13/15
Emotions and dialogue
: 7/10
Overall enjoyment
: 17/20
Total
: 86/100

Review: Although it took me a while to read your book, I enjoyed it a lot. Your descriptions were beautiful, and your voice was clear and different. If anything, I'd suggest avoiding information dumps — some of your paragraphs were a bit bulky, and some contained a bit of unnecessary description. Most of the time, your descriptions were awesome, but keep in mind that it's important to not over-describe, as that can be an off-putter. Keep clarity in mind when reading your blurb — you know your plot very well, but a new reader will not, so make sure those info-dumps go in the dump! :P On the whole, I enjoyed your book, and I think it has loads of potential!

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

RFNasua
Book
: Lady Reaper Reianne
Title
: 5/5
Cover
: 2/5
Blurb
: 3/5
Opening
: 10/10
Character development
: 7/10
Plot
: 6/10
Grammar and vocabulary
: 9/10
Originality and flow
: 13/15
Emotions and dialogue
: 10/10
Overall enjoyment
: 18/20
Total
: 83/100

Review: I liked the humour you've incorporated into your action. Your writing style is distinct and lovely, and I enjoyed reading the first couple of chapters in your book. If anything, I'd suggest editing your novel to get rid of any typos you have, and to develop some of your themes more prominently.

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

Baqkns
Book
: Throne of Dragonix

Title: 5/5
Cover
: 4/5
Blurb
: 4/5
Opening
: 8/10
Character development
: 7/10
Plot
: 9/10
Grammar and vocabulary
: 7/10
Originality and flow
: 13/15
Emotions and dialogue
: 7/10
Overall enjoyment
: 18/20
Total
: 82/100

Review: I rather enjoyed your book. It had some heavy world building, which I could see from the first infographic, and I think you've tackled it very well. The information isn't overwhelming and is easy to understand, so I think you've done a great job there! Your grammar was sound, and, apart from typos, I found only misplaced commas in dialogue tags and descriptions. You've got a great work there, and, with a bit of editing and proofreading, I think you'll have a masterpiece!

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

Congratulations to the winners, please collect your stickers from the 'Stickers' chapter!

That's all! Thank you all for participating! If we have missed any entry or made any mistakes please comment inline over here ➵