She sighed looking down "i want you to come live with me bey" she said lowly.

She got me fucked up.

"No" I said looking over at her. "Beyonce come on" she looked up at me.

"No nafessa ! I'm not coming to stay with and I don't wanna visit" I said shaking my head.

"bey i'm sorry, i didn't know" she whispered "I don't care. It's over but I refuse to go to your house"

"ok.. are you ok ?" she asked "Yes" I nodded.

"are you mad at me ?" she asked and I rolled my eyes playfully "No naenae i'm not mad"

"Ok, gone and go talk to your friend" she smiled waving me off.

I walked over to the couch with onika sitting next to her then I realized I left my drink in the car.

Damn I don't feel like going to that car.

I looked over at onika seeing she was sipping out of her orange juice looking at her phone. I'm about to take her shit.

She put it down and I quickly took it starting to drink it "Nooo bey you got a drinkk" she whined.

"I left it in the car" I said kicking my shoes off. "That don't mean drink mine" she pouted.

"Can I have it ?" I asked putting my feet in the couch. "No ! What am I gonna drink" she said mugging me.

My nut.

"I don't know" I shrugged drinking some. She huffed taking her shoes off too then she put her feet in the couch taking her socks off.

"Ew" I scrunched my face at her "hush" she mumbled putting her feet on my thigh.

"Why you got yo feet on me" I mugged her "You like rubbing feet ?" she asked me.

"No" I said pushing her feet off me. "But my feet are pretty" she pouted.

"Man that don't mean I wanna touch yo feet dumbass girl" I said looking at her like she was stupid.

She looked down pulling her feet back then she scooted away getting on her phone.

Damn.

"munchkin" I said reaching for her "what" she mumbled not looking at me.

"Come here" I grabbed her arm pulling her into my chest. "i'm sorry" I said lowly wrapping my arms around here.

"it's ok" she said softly still not looking up at me. I lifted her chin with my hand making her look at me.

I pecked her lips a few times until she smiled.

"You wanna watch a movie ?" she asked "yes" I nodded drinking some of her drink.

She put on 'Scary Movie' on her phone and we started to watch it together. I put my thumb in my mouth laying my head on top of hers.

"bb i'm thirsty" I heard her say lowly "what that gotta do with me ?" I mumbled sticking my hand under her shirt rubbing her stomach.

She huffed making me chuckle. I reached down getting the orange juice then gave it to her before starting back to rub her stomach.

------- ------

Later that day

Onika pov:

"Dada !" Junie yelled excitedly pointing to the field.

Beyonce jogged over here smiling "Hi princess" she said taking junie. "Give me my kisses" she smiled.

Junie pecked her lips twice then pulled back smiling "Ok baby I gotta go" bey said kissing her cheek then giving her back.