Arena Battle, Clone reinforcement

Magsimula sa umpisa

It notice a Jedi heading towards him it fires at the Jedi who deflects the shots hitting the head off C-3PO's body clean off making the body collapse while Coleman arrives at Dooku's location who turns to him Coleman activates his lightsaber, but he turns to deflect a couple of shots from Jango who keeps firing hitting Coleman twice sending him over the edge dead.

Dooku staring at Jango who swings his pistol around before putting it in his holster Dooku looks back Windu and Obi-Wan keeps staying back to back as Jadi around them keep destroying more droids but then Windu and Obi-Wan both notice the Raak running to them roaring Windu runs and Obi-Wan grunts hitting the floor.

The Raak runs after to Windu who keeps running then Jango flies into the arena making Dooku raise his brows while Windu turns and swings his lightsaber slashing part of the horn off making the Raak roar in pain and Windu drops his lightsaber and Jango lands on the ground Windu rolls to his knees he stretch his arm out using the Force and Jango tries to get the lightsaber but miss.

Windu stands activating his lightsaber, the Raak roaring at losing a part of his horn making Jango looks towards it the Raak hits Jango making him grunt and yell rolling on the ground and the Raak runs over him Jango stops rolling and the Raak stops turns it turns bellows and runs back to Jango who gets up watch the Raak knocks a Droid out of its way.

Suddenly Jango fires at the Raak making it collapse on its side dead sliding to a stop and Jango moves out of the way kneeling he gets up turns to see Windu heading for him Jango fires at Windu who deflects each shot getting closer so acting quickly Jango use his jetpack and flies into the air making Windu watch him go, Dooku watch and Boba sighs in relief.

The Geonosian at the cannon fires again making an area explode as C-3PO fires his blaster he said "Die, Jedi dogs" Then he stops surprising "Oh, what did I say" Viceroy and his assistant avoids a couple of shots while more Jedi keeps destroying more droids a Jedi name Jeng slash a droid Battle Droid she said "Hah" A few more Jedi's keep destroying more droids.

Among them Kit Fisto deflects a bolt and looks to see C-3PO who notice him shooting he said "Oh, dear" He keeps firing "I'm terribly sorry about this" Instead of killing him Kit Fisto stretch his hand out using the Force making C-3PO collapse backwards "Ohh" Suddenly a Super Battle Droid collapse on top Kit Fisto smiles and continues to fight.

C-3PO move his head "Excuse, I'm trapped, I can't get up" A Droideka turns and fires killing the Picador making Padme fall down and the speeder collapse on the side making Anakin fall out they get up quickly and run to the fallen speeder Anakin deflects a few bolts making the droids gets shot down and Padme gets in the speeder for cover and fires at the droids.

Jango in the air lands and fires a few shots before going back into the air a Battle Droid and a Super Droid fires at them Anakin deflects the shots and Padme fires hitting the Super Battle Droid arm off, but it still fires it's other arm Anakin ask "You call this a diplomatic solution" Padme looks to him said "No, I call it aggressive negotiations" Anakin smiles at her.

Meanwhile Obi-Wan moves deflecting the bolts from a couple of Droids but behind him is the Ackley the two Battle Droids notice it moves back look to one another Droid said "Uh-oh" The 2nd Droid said "Roger, Roger" Confusing Obi-Wan until he hears the Ackley growl making him turn to see it the Ackley screeches.

Obi-Wan moves towards it he use his lightsaber and cuts a leg making the Ackley shriek in pain then Obi-Wan cuts another leg off making the Ackley growl and collapse Obi-Wan slash the Ackley again near the neck the Ackley shrieking Obi-Wan spins his lightsaber before stabbing the Ackley killing it while C-3PO still trap looks to see R2 and R3 both arrive beeping.

Surprised C-3PO said "R2, R3, what you both doing here" R2 and R3 both turn beeping then a compartment open from R2, and a suction cup pops out with a line hit C-3PO's head "What are you doing" R3 beeping making R2 move forward "Oh, stop that" R2 didn't but kept going "You're going to strain something, my neck".