Chapter 51 || The Night

Start from the beginning

She reached to the black lake, and already was amazed to see what wonders had been done over here. The fews trees which wete around the place had lights on them, and a fluffy blanket laying right in front of the lake. She laughed on how beautiful everything looked.

In an instant she felt two big arms lift her from the ground from behind. She shrieked clutching to the person and then playfully glared.

"Cedric what are you doing!?" She exclaimed happily.

"Just what i should do" He said smiling carrying her in front in bridal style.

"You are not going to throw me in the black lake are you?" She asked playfully. He laughed as he swinged her a bit playfully making her shriek and clutch to him tightly.

"I will break you teeth" Amelia squealed still laughing.

Cedric laughed and sat her down on the blanket which was sprawled on the floor. He sat in front of her. Amelia smiled sitting cross legged facing him.

"Say something" She said her face crooked in a happy smile.

"Will you go to the ball with me?" He asked smiling looking into her eyes.

"I thought you'd never ask" She said in small shy voice.

"But i knew you wanted to be asked" he whispered back putting the fallen strand of her hair behind her ear. Amelia blushed looking down.

"So.. are these pinkish cheeks a yes?" He asked playfully poking her cheeks.

"How about i answer some other way?" She whispered looking up. He raised an eyebrow before Amelia pushed him to lay on his back and she reached beside him gently above his chest. He wrapped his arms around her waist looking up at her.

"You are not the only one creative here" She said before leaning in to attached their lips. She could feel him smiled against her lips. Pulling away slowly slightly breathless she looked back in his eyes.

"So is it a yes then?" He asked blushing.

"What else do you think?" Amelia questioned back playfully. He grinned amused before rolling them over amd hovering her.

"I think you didnt make it clear" He said cheekily. Amelia laughed at his cuteness. Both layed there holding hands talking laughing enjoying tine with each other.

After spending an hour or two Amelia got up telling him she has many stressful thing going in her life right now, first being all the detentions she earned and then next and most impirtant what she will wear at the ball.

After finishing all her detentions Amelia went back to her dorm to have a nap but upon entering her dorm she saw a large box with a letter on her bed. She picked it up confused to and unwrapped the box to see the most  beautiful dress she has ever seen. She gawked at the dress and saw there were some other accessories too in the box. She picked up the note which was with the dress.

Dear Amelia,

This is your mother, Sierra's dress and other things too. Sirius and I managed to bring them from your old house.

I hope you will like it. Also there is picture in the back.

Lots of love,
R.J.L