13

a/n: cries sobs last chapter

~

"okay, hi willow. i'm in love with you."

'no. that's too forward.' zoe thought, staring at herself in her mirror.

she leaned over and crossed out that option on her notebook. yes, zoe had been writing down ways to tell willow she loved her. what can she say? zoe was an extreme over thinker.

she sighed and went on to the next option.

"willow, i've been thinking about this for a while and i've-"

she heard her door creak open and quickly turned around to see who it was.

it was willow!

"thinking about what for a while?" she asked, casually leaning on zoe's doorway.

"willow!" zoe breathed. "you scared the shit out of me!"

willow chuckled.

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry." she apologized. "i just thought because we haven't hung out for a while i'd surprise you."

"hmm. i don't know if i forgive you for scaring me." zoe joked.

"if it helps i brought donuts?" willow held up a rectangular box and lightly shook it.

zoe's eyes widened happily.

"oh it definitely helps." zoe placed the box on her nightstand and sat on her bed. "come sit."

willow sat next to zoe but flinched quickly as she accidentally sat on something.

"oops." she said. she picked up zoe's notebook! "what's this?"

willow started to read but zoe quickly snatched it away.

"uh... nothing! mind your business."

"what, is it your diary?" willow teased with a bratty grin.

"what? no!"

"dear diary, willow looks so preeettyy today! ugh, why wont she notice meeeeee!" willow continued to tease.

"stop it!" zoe playfully pushed willow. "i mean it!"

willow laughed.

"or what?" she chuckled, standing up and playfully poking zoe's shoulder. "you can't do shit."

"i can do- this!" zoe pushed willow back.

"you bitch!" willow laughed, pushing zoe.

they got into a bit of a pushing match until somehow- zoe ended up pressed against the door.

a/n: oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt okay sorry for interrupting

maybe it was the closeness, or the fact that zoe was in love with willow, but zoe leaned in for a kiss.

"wait.." willow moved away from zoe. "stop it, zoe."